BY DIAL

Hello Kitty® hand soap with moisturizer is perfect for your hands. Wash up with its fresh, fruity scent, that leaves hands clean & healthy. It's cute clean fun! Dial® Healthier Skin. Healthier You.®

Angela D.
I have always trusted dial for my kids and my family I know that dial keeps us fresh germ-free and it moisturizes our hands got it at Walmart we love it very gentle on our skin and I would recommend it
Kya C.
This hand soap is extremely awesome. Kids love it. It has an amazing scent. It's gentle and long lasting. It's effective and affordable. I recommend this to everyone.
Alice K.
I bought this for my little sister who loves hello kitty, and the packaging and color is noce, but the actual soap doesn't clean well or moisturise.
Virginia L.
Port Chester, NY
Smells great. Love to keep this in the bathroom or kitchen to wash my hands throughout the day. Would definitely recommend it.
hannah h.
Wendell, NC
U don't like it the scent doesn't smell good to me I don't won't to repurchase it I don't like it ugh come on dial
Haley C.
Evans, GA
Smells great and helps my hands stay clean and soft. The smell lasts for several hours. Would buy again.