Dial Hello Kitty Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Summer W.Dial Hello Kitty Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Summer W.

BY DIAL

It s Cute, Clean Fun! Hello Kitty® products from Dial® are fruity scented, and will help keep your skin feeling fresh and clean. see more...

mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
My mom bought me this for my birthday and i LOVE it, hello kitty has always been apart of my life. I grew up with her n watched her shows/played her games etc. i tried it and it smelled amazing! i used it all up in a bout a month. it really left your hands soft and it felt so clean. I will buy this product again if i come across it in the stores.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I absolutely love Hello Kitty. I was quite surprised with this hand soap. DIAL soap always had a good name, but this product really did impress me. The smell is absolutely amazing. And how can you resist the cute bottle it comes In? Hello kitty is beyond adorable. 5 stars!
Kria G.
Kria G.
Fairview , Or
This Hello Kitty soap is too cute! The packaging is adorable and the scent is good. It lathers up well and leaves your hands feeling clean.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Super cute packaging and adorable color to the soap. Smells great and makes my hands feel smooth and clean. I use it whenever I come back home and it's nice and long lasting. Would recommend to others.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
My daughter loves hello kitty. So of course o got her this soap. Cons is price when not in sale. Other than that you get your money's worth.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
Great antibacterial hand soap!! Of course my daughter loves it, because it is Hello kitty!! Dial was and still is the true antibacterial!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I like how the soap is ready to go and my daughter knows how to use the pump plus they smell great.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA
Suave and easy care for the kiddos hands. Good smel and the kids loved it
The price really worth it.
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
I have a lot of Hello Kitty stuff and this always finds a way into my basket! You're honestly just paying for the Hello Kitty but how can you say no the cute icon of her?
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you love Hello Kitty then this is for you. Cute bottle design and nice hand wash. No strong scent just regular hand soap.
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Where can you get this product?