Dial® Hello Kitty Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by Meg M.

BY DIAL

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Clean hands just got cuter! This fruity, foaming hand wash lets kids say "Hello" to an antibacterial clean that leaves skin healthy and feeling fresh. Gender: Unisex.

Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love this foam soap! the scent is light and still snells good and the formula isnt too harsh. it is actually the only SOAP that i will ocasionally wash my face with!
hien L.
Trussville, AL
One of my many favorite hand soaps! Who doesn't love a light and lathers foam? I use this product on a daily basis. It has lasted a good while,too. The product did meet my expectations. I found this soap while couponing at Target couple years ago. Yes, I would love to buy this product again!
It smells sweet. It leaves my hands feeling clean. I love the bottle and the packaging. It's also a cute decoration for my bathroom. I also use the body wash, the antibacterial hand soap, and the hand sanitizer. I recommend all of these products.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Cleans your hands well, cute hello Kitty pump, does it feel to drying on my hands when I'm done… I mean, it gets the job done for washing your hands LOL
Norma Z.
Denver, CO
I love hello kitty, so of course I bought it. I love love love it!!!!! Not just because it's hello kitty but I know dial is a great brand.
Tara T.
Just a great foaming hand soap with Hello Kitty on it! Whats not to like?! Foams well and gets your hands clean.