Dial® Healthy Moisture with Soy and Almond Milk Body Wash uploaded by Zavanda W.

BY DIAL

Description:

Feel extra refreshed and energized after a bath with the Dial Healthy Moisture with Soy and Almond Milk Body Wash. This product is designed to leave you clean and fresh without residue. It will also keep your skin hydrated and healthy. This 16-fl-oz Dial body wash also has a sweet scent.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phospholipids, Xanthan Gum, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Yellow 5, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1, Red 40.

Dial® Healthy Moisture with Soy and Almond Milk Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells really good, and in DO find it moisturizing. Compared to other body washes this one is pretty cheap." in 20 reviews
  • "I love dial soup because it is great for sensitive skin. I often break out with other brand soaps but I have found that I don't have that issue with dial brand soaps. This product is extremely moisturizing and smells wonderful. I will say it doesn't lather up like other soaps but I think that is due to the intense moisturizer. Make sure to rinse well. " in 14 reviews
  • "Smells good, make skin feel great! I always use this or Coconut Oil. It's also cheap and great for the money" in 10 reviews
  • "I like it.. lets your skin soft and has great small .. also.. it is cheep and work with dry body." in 2 reviews
  • "Along with the great smell it left my skin so soft and the great scent lingered throughout the day." in 1 review
aly M.
Frederick, MD
I keep this exact body wash in my shower at all times. It’s so cheap and affordable, but you wouldn’t guess that once you saw the rich formula. It’s got a great clean scent that sticks around but it’s not too overpowering. I’ll definitely continue to buy again.
Kelly S.
My grandmother is a retired registered nurse. She taught me and my siblings and cousins a lot about hygiene. She has always maintained that Dial soap and body wash is the best for maintaining healthy sebum levels and also eliminating bacteria. She also said that body wash is better to use than soap bars due to the higher sanitary level of body wash remaining in a bottle as opposed to the bar of soap which often drops and is left out to the elements of your bathroom.
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
I feel like the smell could linger around longer on my body after I have washed. However, it does a good job cleaning. A bottle can last me a couple months and I usually shower every day to every other day. I would buy it again, but I prefer Tone. If you find it on sale, it's a good buy.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
Refreshing and smooth feeling on my skin. I feel like it leaves a residue, so it takes a little bit of extra time to feel like it's all the way rinsed off of me. It's a really good value, so it's hard to complain too much. I definitely recommend for a nice bargain body wash
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
I like a warm soothing scent and a milky feel to my body wash. I want it to feel moisturizing, not like I am scrubbing my body with perfume. This is what I get with this product. My family has used dial barsoap for years, so getting my desired experience from a trusted brand is unbeatable.
Channon D.
What can I say, it's soap people. Lol it smells great and works just as well as the high priced stuff. I usually get this in gift baskets from family members, my daughter loves the smell and it does condition your skin to feel smoother. Love that.
Karima P.
Lilburn, GA
This was a cheap and affordable body wash yet it felt so rich. It left my skin feeling smooth especially during application. I really like it and I loved the smell. I bought this at target but you can find them anywhere!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
With numerous fragrances to choose from, there is sure to be a scent that you'll find delightful. I love the feeling of moisture and cleanliness after using this body wash. I believe I got mine at either Walmart or Target, but I'd certainly buy it again & have purchased it quite frequently. I've tried many scents and all have satisfied.
Linda F.
I tend to have dry body skin (not only face), so this is a must in shower for all the dry skinned ladies out there.  It's light, smells good, moisturizes and keeps you moisturized.  You can also add a moisturizer after the shower to make yourself very moisturized,  but this in itself is also awesome alone without lotion.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
Great body wash ! I got it on sale at Walgreens and I was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing and like coconut and its moisturizing to my dry ski. . Suds up really well and I would buy it full price and repurchase.
Carla M.
Chambersburg, PA
Can anyone who lives within the Tristate area tell me where I can buy the Dial Soy and Almond milk body wash, thanks
bea p.
Dundalk, MD
Where can I order this product (Dial body wash with soy milk and almond)
Meghan D.
Calgary, AB
Does anyone know of any other products that smell exactly like this? I love the smell but it leaves a drying film on my skin