Dial Healthy Moisture Restoring Body Wash uploaded by Zavanda W.

BY DIAL

Soy & Almond milk, moisturizing body wash with no filmy residue for healthy -smoother- skin. Satisfy parched skin s hunger for moisture. Enriched with soy extract and skin conditioning almond milk, its nourishing lather gently cleans as it drenches skin in satisfying moisture. Aren t you glad you use dial. A healthy clean you can feel. Sometimes moisturizing body washes leave your skin feeling greasy and not very clean.  That s why dial created clean & soft, an optimal balance of cleansers and moisturizers that leave your skin feeling clean but not dry. The result is healthy smoother skin with no filmy residue. ; see more...

Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dial Healthy Moisture Restoring Body Wash works great to clean and soften your skin in the shower. Its easy to find in most any store and you don't need a whole lot so it lasts a long time. The price is amazingly affordable for most anyone and I usually find discount coupons and store specials for added value. Rinses clean from skin and smells great too.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is decent body wash. Works great to clean, and even gives some moisture - helpful to use after a shave. However, I don't find it as good as Dove, which is similarly priced. it is a good value and works great, but there are other products in a similar price range I think are slightly better.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bullhead City, AZ
I feel like the smell could linger around longer on my body after I have washed. However, it does a good job cleaning. A bottle can last me a couple months and I usually shower every day to every other day. I would buy it again, but I prefer Tone. If you find it on sale, it's a good buy.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Very moisturizing smells great and is a great price. I can find this anywhere when on the road and I can get this in almost any scent. Helps a lot in the winter especially with my severely dry, cracked skin. Has a lot of great scents and different sized bottles.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
Since I have dry skin, I turn to my Dial Moisture Restoring Body Wash to take good care of me. Affordable, gentle and nicely scented. Great value for everyday use and my skin gets nourished, I am clean and ready for the day. Highly recommend.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Not only are Dial products quality while not hurting the pocket book - they are also gentle and smell good! This body wash really improved the moisture of my skin and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Any body wash that I purchase is most of the time Dial! It always has such a amazing scent and makes your body feel so good. It's so gentle on your skin. I would recommend just to try it if you haven't!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love moisturizing body wash. Especially in the cooler months to help keep me hydrayed. I especially love all the scents dial offers. This is always a go to brand for my at the local store.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I think this is discontinued, which is a bummer because I loved it. The scent was great and the body wash left my skin soft and didn't dry it out! It cleaned really nicely.
Tabi L.
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
my skin gets dry Easley.I can use this with every show and my skin is rehydrates. It comes in different fragrances. I can find something for the whole family to use