Dial Healthy Moisture Restoring Body Wash uploaded by Zavanda W.

BY DIAL

Soy & Almond milk, moisturizing body wash with no filmy residue for healthy -smoother- skin. Satisfy parched skin s hunger for moisture. Enriched with soy extract and skin conditioning almond milk, its nourishing lather gently cleans as it drenches skin in satisfying moisture. Aren t you glad you use dial. A healthy clean you can feel. Sometimes moisturizing body washes leave your skin feeling greasy and not very clean.  That s why dial created clean & soft, an optimal balance of cleansers and moisturizers that leave your skin feeling clean but not dry. The result is healthy smoother skin with no filmy residue. ; see more...

K N.
Such a good soap they all smell so good and leave the skin feeling soft and clean. I use it very often I would definitely recommend it. The soap is very gentle on the skin I will definitely buy it again
Kelly S.
My grandmother is a retired registered nurse. She taught me and my siblings and cousins a lot about hygiene. She has always maintained that Dial soap and body wash is the best for maintaining healthy sebum levels and also eliminating bacteria. She also said that body wash is better to use than soap bars due to the higher sanitary level of body wash remaining in a bottle as opposed to the bar of soap which often drops and is left out to the elements of your bathroom.
Patricia S.
Bullhead city, AZ
I feel like the smell could linger around longer on my body after I have washed. However, it does a good job cleaning. A bottle can last me a couple months and I usually shower every day to every other day. I would buy it again, but I prefer Tone. If you find it on sale, it's a good buy.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
Refreshing and smooth feeling on my skin. I feel like it leaves a residue, so it takes a little bit of extra time to feel like it's all the way rinsed off of me. It's a really good value, so it's hard to complain too much. I definitely recommend for a nice bargain body wash
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With numerous fragrances to choose from, there is sure to be a scent that you'll find delightful. I love the feeling of moisture and cleanliness after using this body wash. I believe I got mine at either Walmart or Target, but I'd certainly buy it again & have purchased it quite frequently. I've tried many scents and all have satisfied.
Channon D.
What can I say, it's soap people. Lol it smells great and works just as well as the high priced stuff. I usually get this in gift baskets from family members, my daughter loves the smell and it does condition your skin to feel smoother. Love that.
Linda F.
I tend to have dry body skin (not only face), so this is a must in shower for all the dry skinned ladies out there.  It's light, smells good, moisturizes and keeps you moisturized.  You can also add a moisturizer after the shower to make yourself very moisturized,  but this in itself is also awesome alone without lotion.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Smells great! I liked this body wash... it lasted a long time and lathered really well. I bought this at Walmart for under $3 and it lasted forever. I used it everytime I was in the shower and never grew tired of it.
I would definitely recommend this !
Jennifer J.
Madison, WI
Dial soap is a nice product to have available at a low price range. I know that I can always trust that I will have clean skin when using dial soap. The options are always very nice smelling, and I like that you can get anti-bacterial for times when your skin is feeling particularly dirty.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
This body wash is perfect! It keeps my skin soft, but also makes me feel clean! I love this body wash! It also does not leave behind a weird residue that some body washes can have. I also really like the smell of this! It does not have an overpowering scent, it is very light!