BY DIAL

Antimicrobial Soap Dial Liquid 7.5 oz. Pump Bottle

Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL
This dial soap is one of my favorites because it has the moisturizers in it which leave my hands feeling soft and smooth vs dry and cracked. It smells great and feels good on my hands. It's very affordable. Great hand soap.
Dana G.
I always have dial in my bathroom and kitchen. I like to use this kind because it doesn't dry my hands out. I wash my hands often during the day and I need the moursterizer too.
Taylor M.
San Antonio, TX
This soap is okay. It's moisturizing but as far as scent it's just kind of basic. It's a drug store product so you can't have expectations set to high for it.
Lisa G.
It smells good but made my hands dry..... I bought it at Walmart last week. I probably won't purchase this again
Eat. S.
Great product. Nothing special. I bought it because I was curious. It felt soft on my hands and it works just like any other regular soap. I didn't really have any expectations and I wouldn't recommend it to others bc it's not a big deal.
Odette L.
huele muy rico, muy recomendable, tiene diferentes y muy bonitas presentaciones del producto en colores, tamaños y olores