BY DIAL

Dial® Vanilla Creme & Soy Extract Hand Soap with Moisturizer.
Doctor #1 Recommended.

Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best cheap soap around. I buy it from Walmart for about $1 and for the price it works GREAT!! Other cheaper hand soaps ive purchased always have a gel or jelly like consistency which I hate. The Dial® Hand Soap with Moisturizer Vanilla Creme & Soy Extract cleans well and leaves my hands nice and soft. I love that its made with protein packed yogurt which helps moisturize hands.
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell I got was vanilla honey! It's such a soft and sweet smell. I usually keep it at my sink when I'm needing a quick hand wash. This is a great product I will use it again
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always buy 10 of these everytime i go to the store. I packed up on these hand soaps because dial has the best soap as for really washing your hands and getting rid of germs and dirt on your hands!
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
I really like this hand soap it smells really nice I got it from Walmart and I would recommend this to anyone it's not costing at all so I think that you like it
Dana B.
Cullman, AL
I love the Dial Vanilla Honey. It has yogurt in it to help soften your hands. It smells so good. I love how Dial gets your hands clean and sanitized and the different fragrances and wonderful. I get a new scent each time they put a new one out.
Kendra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This used to be my favorite soap! The smells are all wonderful and it cleans well. The only reason I stopped using it is because I'm trying to use more non toxic products and this is definitely not non toxic. If you're not worried about that, then this is a great soap!
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your hands clean soft and moisturized. Dial is a trusted brand that is always at a good price and available anywhere. Gentle scent isn't too overwhelming if you're sensitive to fragrances. Would recommend in any household.
Sarah C.
This scent is wonderful and delicious. I picked this up at the store last minute and have loved using it. It is a very neutral scent but strong enough that once you foam it up it smells like sweet decadent desserts.
Brenda S.
Weatherford, TX
This is what I use after putting my makeup on every morning. I have to have something moisturizing since I wash my hands so much. I love the vanilla smell and the fact that it leaves my hands feeling soft!
Alyssa B.
This smells good, but is not my favorite. It helps with moisture in my hands, but I prefer other brands. I would buy again, but it is not my very top choice to use for a hand soap.
Catherine  T.
Troutman , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good? .......... Yes lol
Catherine  T.
Troutman , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good? .......... Yes lol!!