BY DIAL

Dial® Cherry Blossom & Almond Hand Soap with Moisturizer.
Doctor #1 Recommended. see more...

• Has Anyone used this product before and if yes is it a good brand?1 Answers
Deb N.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of those products that smell so good you could almost eat it!!! I LOVE the Cherry Blossom & Almond! I purchase the same hand soap every time! Dial is a brand that's been around since I can ever remember. It's a name I trust to use for myself and my children. I really like the moisturizer infusion. I have dry skin naturally and anyone washing their hands regularly will have dry hands as well. I think the scent is just yummy. The texture of the soap it's silky and doesn't leave a waxy residue like so many soaps do. My hands feel clean and beautiful after washing the nastiest of things from them!
Trish M.
Denver, CO
Definitely my go to hand soap at home! It has a nice smell that isn't overpowering but pleasant. One of my favorite things about it is that it's not an antibacterial soap. Too many products on the market are and as we have all heard in the news, it's doing nothing more than creating "super bugs" out there. I work in the healthcare industry so I'm always having to use these stronger soaps and they are very drying and unpleasant to use. So I love this moisturizing soap. Makes my hands feel much better on my days off.
Elizabeth H.
Cherokee Village, AR
At my work (retail), Dial is the brand we always use for the restrooms, both public and private. We started noticing that whatever scent we had in the restroom also sold much faster on the floor. This was especially true for the Cherry Blossom and Almond scent. When it was in the bathroom, we'd actually sell out of the product that was on the shelf. Personally, the Cherry Blossom is a bit overwhelming as I am sensitive to smells and enjoy much softer scents, but it's a well-loved product nonetheless.
Serena S.
Vista, CA
I'm a huge Bath and Body Works fan. My favorite products would have to be their hand soaps. Unfortunately they can be a bit pricey.

Dial's Cherry Blossom and Almond is my favorite alternative! it smells heavenly and very moisturizing on the hands. I even think it smells better than a lot of the Bath and Body Works scents. Plus it's less than two dollars. I've even found it for $1.
Susan L.
This is my number one favorite hand soap of all time! Before I discovered this soap, I would just grab a random hand soap at the store whenever I needed it, just whatever smelled good. But now I am loyal to this stuff! It smells amazing but it's not too overpowering or fake smelling. It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth and smelling good.
Katy A.
Belpre, OH
This. Soap. Is. WONDERFUL. It smells so good that If it didn't hurt me, I would just eat it. Not only is the smell heavenly, it leaves your hands moisturized and your wallet heavy. If faced with a choice of this soap and another generic hand soap, I would definitely choose this one.
Irma R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how this hand soap smells and feels when I wash my hands. It is an affordable soap, I bought it for less than two dollars. I use this product about two or three times a day. It is easy to use, just like regular hand soap. This is a product that I would recommend to others.
Laura M.
Gilbert, AZ
Dial hand soap with moisturizer is hands down my most favorite hand soap. Feeding a family of 4 means I'm in the kitchen a lot! I know that I can count on Dial hand soap to leave my hands feeling smooth and not chapped. The Cherry Blossom & Almond scent is so yummy too!
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
It was ok...
I loved the smell it fit my girly personality, it somewhat met my expectations...1. it smelt good 2. it made my hands somewhat soft. I believe I bought it at walmart for a couple of bucks. Even though it didn't meet ALL of my expectations I was satisfied.
Natalie F.
atlanta, ga
Dial soap is the best hand soap that I have encountered yet. The soap defiantly met my expectations of not drying my hands out. The soap is very affordable I bought it for 99 cent. the soap can be used for the bathroom and kitchen it leaves you feeling fresh.
Heather M.
Has Anyone used this product before and if yes is it a good brand?