BY DIAL

Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I keep this on my work desk, it smells lovely and it's pretty inexpensive and worth it. It pretty much works like any other hand sanitizer but the smell is nice. I will continue to purchase!
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
I love this!! Doesn't over dry my hands,smells nice and the scent lasts!! It's very effective and I purchased it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend to a friend
taylor w.
Morrow, GA
Dial hand soap is okay.It is very affordable at Wal-Mart.Dial hand soap feels very creamy.a con about the hand soap is to much of it is very strong since it has a sent to it.I actually like how it has a seasonal collection.I also like on the back of the bottle it tells you what inspired them to make that type.I would probally only recommend this soap to adults because, it might be to.strong for kids.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Product smells and feels great! We utilize it many times a day in my house. However, make sure you have lotion handy since your hands will dry out. Great value overall.
Nilmarie A.
Dial is a cheap but very good soap and hand sanitizer brand. This particular hand sanitizer has a great scent. I bought it at walmart for around $7, which is a great price considering it is a considerably nice sized bottle. It is a little to the dry side but i believe almost every hand sanitizer tends to dry out your hands that is why it is not recommended to use it all the time, but it is perfect for getting rid of those unwanted germs without having a alcohol like smell.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
MY 9 year old little girl is obsessed with hand sanitizer, but i can't stomach the smell of most of them. I was kind of relieved when I found this since it is a brand I trust and use often. MY first thought was its easy to get out and smells kind of pleasant, when being compared to other hand sanitizer, but it gets really sticky and makes your hands feel like you have been playing in maple syrup. Needless to say we wont be buying this at my house again.
Rae-Anne R.
Some hand sanitizers can leave a sticky residue on your hands and that's why I usually tried my best not to use them. But not Dial hand sanitizers. I used this when there was no available opportunity to wash my hands and there was NO sticky residue. My hands were clean, just as if I'd washed them. Now I carry a handy tube with me in my purse everywhere I go. There's no overpowering smell or harsh chemicals that leave your hands feeling sticky or overly dry and its perfect for my little nieces and nephews when they get all messed up. Give it a try! It may impress you as it did me
Denise V.
Tucson, AZ
We use many different Dial hand-soaps in our home. They are convenient to use. They pump bottle always looks nice on the counter and many of the scents are awesome. The Blossoms scent smells great and the kids love the hello kitty brands. The soap works great. It doesn't leave our hands dry so there's no reason not to wash them many times throughout the day. We have a bottle next to every faucet in our home.
Jessica B.
Spartanburg, SC
I will be honest......I bought this for the smell.....I was pleasantly surprised to find that the sheer blossoms smelled wonderful but the sanitizer didn't dry out my hands or make them feel sticky or grimy after use.....my hands remained soft and clean feeling like I just washed them in the sink....
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
It's not the best for keeping hands soft but it does clean well. This product has a really nice and sweet smell, that I love. I gave one to my teacher and she loved it, she said that it kept her hands smelling nice and didn't give off much of a chemical smell. I think she's right, it gives off minimal chemical smell for a hand sanitizer. I do recommend.