BY DIAL

Description:

Let the subtle, yet unmistakable fragrance of flowers refresh your senses. Protect your hands from common germs and bacteria that may cause illness wherever you go-even to places without soap and water. Our dermatologist-tested formulas contain moisturizers and leave hands lightly scented.

• Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • Just wondering if this scent is strong, whether the soap ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Dial Hand Sanitizer is not my favorite hand sanitizer but it still does the job. It makes my hands feel clean and I feel as though it does a good job at killing the germs. I work in an office and this is the current sanitizer in my cubicle. I don't mind the alcohol smell at all. It does leave my hands a little on the dry side so I always have to use lotion after. I really like that it has a pump instead of a lid so I don't have to worry about opening it.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Dial® Hand Sanitizer Sheer Blossoms One of my favorite hand sanitizers to use. I like the scent of the sheer blossoms it so light a fresh smelling. I usually buy a lot of hand sanitizers in the winter and this one is one of the best I've tried so far, I'll definitely be buying more of this in the future and can't recommend this enough.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This dial hand sanitizer is very good it doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky smells good clean your hands very well we use this all the time for a kids at school and grandkids I would recommend it very highly
Heather S.
Magna, UT
Seems to work as advertised and basically the same as other sanitizers.  I like that it has no scent, which I appreciate since I am allergic to a lot of skin care fragrances.  Easy to use with the pump, not super travel friendly in this size but I would buy it again.
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
I am a nurse and I am always feeling like I need sanitizer when I am out and about. I usually keep one of these in my car and my husband truck for easy access, if we have to eat on the go in the vehicle it is convenient. It is not a harsh product, and it is a good price.
Ashley L.
This is definitely a no no product if you have hand dermatitis. I get sever rash after using and my hand dermatitis breaks out horrible! I really wish it hadn't because the smell of this is so nice compare to other brands but won't purchase again!
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
Okay this sanitizer is so slept on, I use it mostly bc my roommate has it and I always use it as does everyone in our household and it's the only one we use, it's non drying which is amazing for my hands that tend to be dry
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
I love this!! Doesn't over dry my hands,smells nice and the scent lasts!! It's very effective and I purchased it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend to a friend
taylor w.
Morrow, GA
Dial hand soap is okay.It is very affordable at Wal-Mart.Dial hand soap feels very creamy.a con about the hand soap is to much of it is very strong since it has a sent to it.I actually like how it has a seasonal collection.I also like on the back of the bottle it tells you what inspired them to make that type.I would probally only recommend this soap to adults because, it might be to.strong for kids.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Product smells and feels great! We utilize it many times a day in my house. However, make sure you have lotion handy since your hands will dry out. Great value overall.
Tia G.
Greensboro, NC
Just wondering if this scent is strong, whether the soap is harsh on your skin, and does it kill a majority of bacteria on your hands?
Devon D.