BY DIAL

Dial® Foaming Hand Sanitizer

Kills 99.99% instantly without soap, water or paper towels. Effective against harmful disease-causing germs, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed without stickiness after drying.

• Effective against bacteria, yeast & molds

DialProfessionalProducts***

Buy on Amazon
Jenine H.
Jenine H.
I originally bought this bottle of hand sanitizer when my sister had her baby. I just wanted to make sure that no one had germs touching him. It of course does the job like any hand sanitizer (I assume) and to me there's nothing super amazing about it or anything, but it's good for the price. This is the only sanitizer I've tried and I've bought this bottle multiple times. The only complaint I do have though is that I can dry your hands out a little bit if you accidentally squirt too much. But other than that I'll continue to buy this product.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
This is one amazing product! I have to be honest I am somewhat of a hand sanitizer junior so I have used all kinds of brands and I have to say this one is probably one of my most favorites! The smell is super amazing and it leaves your hands feeling clean and germ free! 😆 its definitely not like some of the other brands that leave that kind of sticky feeling behind! It absorbs right in and leaves a lasting fresh clean smell! I am one very happy customer!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Allentown
I work in a office as a Recruiter. Day by day I have to greet people in a professional way by checking their hands, provide them paperwork, set them in the conputer and all that envolve germs. This sanitazwr give me the confidence of keep going with my day without having to pay mind to getting sick because as soon i sit the first thing I do is pomping that bottle!! I just love it it refresh my hands and the smell transport me out of my shair!! 😍😍😍
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I can't speak to how effective this is at killing germs, especially after all of these reports regarding the effectiveness of hand sanitizers. With that being said, I don't really like this sanitizer because I find that it leaves my hands feeling like there is a film on them after. It's a strange feeling - like they have this film but are still dry. I'm not a fan, and in a pinch I still prefer to just find a place to wash my hands.
Aliyah T.
Aliyah T.
Rock Hill, SC
I was shocked by this product because i normally buy dial soap to clean my piercings but the hand sanitizer was honestly a waste. This was watered down and didn't even have the sent of hand sanitizer. It was good if you just putting it on for the sake of it but for really getting dirt and germs off it wouldn't do. Overall i would NOT buy this product again but it is handy for like to put in your purse i guess.
Javon W.
Javon W.
Hesperia, CA
I currently have Dial soap in all the restrooms in my house,even the kitchen! I love that the soap is made in several scents that are all either very fresh and forestry or creamy and flower scents. I am extremely satisfied with using a variety of Dial products because they actually clean with power and also you can purchase them at a great price. I recommended Dial to a lot of family members and co workers.
Hafsa A.
Hafsa A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this thing soo much. As someone who's always busy and out on the streets. You don't know what the streets and everything else holds. It's very essential just put a little bit in a travel pack and leave it in your purse and you can use it whenever and whatever. It's nice and smells good. Unlike other hand sanitizers it doesn't leave your hands dry it actually makes it nice and soft. Love it!!
Dial hand sanitizer is great for keeping at work! It doesn't take forever to dry and doesn't make your hands feel sticky. I'm not a fan of the scent but citrus is a nice smell to most people! I would repurchase this product since it is reasonably priced. My boss orders in bulk so I'm not sure where she gets it from but I have seen it at target or Walgreens!
Ashly H.
Ashly H.
Boise, ID
I would repurchase! cuts are my biggest issues when it comes to hand sanitizer as well as smell but this dial light citrus didn't burn in my cuts to terribly bad. It stung for a short period of time but nothing like I have experienced with others. The smell was also a nice touch some that are over powering get me such a head ache but this was pretty good.
Nina H.
Nina H.
I bought this for my office, and use it on a daily basis after interactions with customers and handling money. I like that this sanitizer has a light scent, and the alcohol smell isn't overwhelming. It absorbs/drys quickly. It doesn't seem to dry my hands out as bad as other brands have, but after multiple uses a day you definitely need a moisturizer.
Milena G.
Milena G.
How does it compare to purell?