BY DIAL

Dial® Foaming Hand Sanitizer

Kills 99.99% instantly without soap, water or paper towels. Effective against harmful disease-causing germs, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed without stickiness after drying.

• Effective against bacteria, yeast & molds

DialProfessionalProducts***

Buy on Amazon
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is what I typically buy when it comes to soap as it's inexpensive and a well known and trusted brand .. we keep a bigger bottle in the laundry room so we can refill all the soap dispensers in the house
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
I use this product all the time because I am a cashier it does not dry out my hand. I bought it at my local target itdid meet my expectations and more it smells amazing, this is very affordable and I love that it comes in different sizes. I will totally recommend
abby s.
This is just like your average hand sanitizer. It does have a stronger smell to it but the citrus aspect definitely helps make it better. It does kinda dry your hands out a little but majority of hand sanitizers will. Price is reasonably cheap though.
Nicole N.
Wyoming, MI
I love hand sanitizer! Dial sanitizer has been in my life for quite sometime! Not only is a great price but it doesn't have that terrible alcoholic like smell! You won't regret purchasing this product!
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Keep this all over my house. Have two small children and lots of visitors. I'm also pregnant. We try to be careful about catching and spreading germs. Doesn't dry hands out and is a nice scent.
Jacqueline B.
Phoenix , AZ
Great scent! I like that it dries really fast. It is not sticky at all, so after some seconds you are ready to go! Plus, it is affordable
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Good but dries hands too much. The ones with moisturizers leave your hand to oily. They should just stick with soap .
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
This hand sanitizer works amazing! Does not dry my hands out like most others! Smell also isn't strong!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Smells good, very affordable price, lasts long, and works great, safe too! Find in every store
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love their antibacterial soap. It doesn't dry out my hands like most and it also smells good. @dial @influenster #DialProfessional #contest
Milena G.
How does it compare to purell?