BY DIAL

Kills 99.99% instantly without soap, water or paper towels. Effective against harmful disease-causing germs, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed without stickiness after drying.

• Effective against bacteria, yeast & molds

Buy on Amazon
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what I typically buy when it comes to soap as it's inexpensive and a well known and trusted brand .. we keep a bigger bottle in the laundry room so we can refill all the soap dispensers in the house
Carla S.
dorchester
I use this product all the time because I am a cashier it does not dry out my hand. I bought it at my local target itdid meet my expectations and more it smells amazing, this is very affordable and I love that it comes in different sizes. I will totally recommend
abby s.
This is just like your average hand sanitizer. It does have a stronger smell to it but the citrus aspect definitely helps make it better. It does kinda dry your hands out a little but majority of hand sanitizers will. Price is reasonably cheap though.
Nicole N.
Wyoming, MI
I love hand sanitizer! Dial sanitizer has been in my life for quite sometime! Not only is a great price but it doesn't have that terrible alcoholic like smell! You won't regret purchasing this product!
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Keep this all over my house. Have two small children and lots of visitors. I'm also pregnant. We try to be careful about catching and spreading germs. Doesn't dry hands out and is a nice scent.
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My number one must have product is hand sanitizer. I always carry around sanitizer because you never know what you will be touching throughout the day. It was almost automatic to always grab purell hand sanitizer but i heard many good things about this brand so i decided to try it out. I am really pleased with this brand of hand sanitizer. Why i love it so much is the scent. It smells great and is foam sanitizer. I feel like i always get the right amount so I'm never wasting product. Its also at an affordable price and i definitely recommend others to try out this brand! #DialProfessional #contest @Dial @influenster
Alieyah S.
Bronx, NY
First off i love dial products in my house i always have a bottle of hand sanitizer from dial. i use this product when i am sick or when someone in my house sick so i can kill the germs and stop them from being spread around the house and to other products. dial sanitizer keeps you hands super soft which i love because most sanititzer leave your hands very dry but dial doesn't so that was super plus from this product. overall the hand sanitizer by dial is a great investment if you want tone that kill germs, smells, good and leaves you =r hands soft go for it. @Dial @Influenster #DialProfessional #contest
Nancy L.
Allentown
I work in a office as a Recruiter. Day by day I have to greet people in a professional way by checking their hands, provide them paperwork, set them in the conputer and all that envolve germs. This sanitazwr give me the confidence of keep going with my day without having to pay mind to getting sick because as soon i sit the first thing I do is pomping that bottle!! I just love it it refresh my hands and the smell transport me out of my shair!! 😍😍😍
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't speak to how effective this is at killing germs, especially after all of these reports regarding the effectiveness of hand sanitizers. With that being said, I don't really like this sanitizer because I find that it leaves my hands feeling like there is a film on them after. It's a strange feeling - like they have this film but are still dry. I'm not a fan, and in a pinch I still prefer to just find a place to wash my hands.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
This is one amazing product! I have to be honest I am somewhat of a hand sanitizer junior so I have used all kinds of brands and I have to say this one is probably one of my most favorites! The smell is super amazing and it leaves your hands feeling clean and germ free! 😆 its definitely not like some of the other brands that leave that kind of sticky feeling behind! It absorbs right in and leaves a lasting fresh clean smell! I am one very happy customer!
Milena G.
How does it compare to purell?