Dial Hand Sanitizer - Fragrance Free (case of 24 of 2.oz /ea) uploaded by Anthony F.Dial Hand Sanitizer - Fragrance Free (case of 24 of 2.oz /ea) uploaded by Jane Z.

BY DIAL

KATIE F.
KATIE F.
Due to my current health situation I must frequently wash my hands. Because of this my hands become dry, cracked, and uncomfortable. I have used skin lotions, but additional washing tends to remove much of the moisture.

When I was in the hospital lately I noticed that the medical personnel apply some sort of material to their hands after each patient. Upon examination, I discovered that it was a product to wash and sanitize their hands. I asked a nurse if the solution was skin friendly and she indicated that it was a special formula that was gentle on the hands while it removed germs.

My wife and I decided to try Purell. Purell really helps. I now rinse my hands instead of washing them with soap and water. Purell is much better than soap . Purell is gentle on my hands and may even be improving my skin while I use it.

After several weeks of using Purell, my hands are in good condition. I no longer have pain in the skin at my joints. My fingers are smooth without breaks. Purell works for me. I recommend Purell Hand Sanitizer.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dacula, GA
I bought this product at Walmart recently during the week. I have extra sensitive skin and have a tendency to breakout when I use harsh soap on my skin. This particular hand soap said it was fragrance-free so I hoped it would react differently to my skin. I have been using this soap in my bathroom along with my new husband and neither one of us have had a breakout yet! I am very excited to say I will be buying this product in the future.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Saint Johns, FL
When I think of Dial I think of the word, clean. They focus on products that achieve the meaning of that word. I am very sensitive to smells and certain chemicals in products I use and this fragrance free antibacterial is light on your hands and doesn't have a strong smell. I keep this stuff everywhere in my house and at work. I assume this sanitizer does its job because I never get sick. Great buy!
Jovian B.
Jovian B.
Bridgeport, CT
My mom bought this product because of my 5 year old little brother who is allergic to a lot of chemicals. This fragrance free hand sanitizer cleans his hands without causing any bumps on his skin due to irritation that he would get from other products. The bottle lasted quite a while since it was mainly kept in the car and we were all just happy with the product and bought it again.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
I love how this profit doesn't dry my skin out from continuous use. I have three premmie babies and keep a container of this hand sanitizer in every corner of the house! I even put one in the nursery, in my car, and of course in the guest bedroom. Dial is a name I can trust because even the NICU used it prior to touching my babies.
Katie G.
Katie G.
most of these smell pretty good. I like to keep some in my car or purse because sometimes I forget wipes and I need to wipe something off my hands or these isn't a bathroom around to wash your hands. I like taking fishing with me because I can sanitize my hands between or after fishing. great product. probably will always buy
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
They are good. I started using the fragrance-free sanitizer because I used to have the ones that smell really good but after you use it on your hands and it gets too over-powering. Especially when you are eating pizza or finger-foods/snacks, the scent is too strong. So prefer fragrance free in this case.
Ruben L.
Ruben L.
Bellevue, NE
I would give dial hand soap a perfect review because it cleans my hands perfectly, and always leaves a refreshing smell. It is also very affordable, especially when I buy the double pack. These packs can be found easily at stores such as Walmart and Walgreens. I would highly recommend buying this soap.
crystal w.
crystal w.
Attleboro, MA
I thoroughly enjoyed using this amazingly soft and fresh hand sanitizer r , it works better than anyone iv.e used before, the cost is low, not only does it clean immensely well, it softens my hands as well, i completely recommend this product to anyone , i will defiantly be buying it again myself.
Dial hand lo mantengo siempre en los
Baños de mi hogar. Me gusta porque es libre de fragancia y antibacterial. Como recibimos muchas visitas, me gusta esta opción porque no sabemos quién pudiera ser alérgico y quien no. Ha sido estupendo, me encanta la contextura y siento que también hidrata. 👌🏽