Dial® Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Kanisha B.Dial® Hand Sanitizer uploaded by isha s.Dial® Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY DIAL #58 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Protect your hands from germs wherever you go, without the hassle of soap and water. Hand sanitizer works to kill illness-causing germs and bacteria. Hand sanitizers leave skin with a light, pleasantly-refreshing scent. Dermatologist-tested formula won't irritate skin. Formulated with moisturizers to leave hands soft and smooth. Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid Colors: Lavender Capacity Volume: 7.5 oz Packing Type: Bottle. DPR99682. 99682. Dial Dial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers. Hand Sanitizers Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid Colors: Lavender Capacity Volume: 7.5 oz Packing Type: Bottle Scent: Sheer Blossoms Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%

isha s.
Bentonville, AR

I love this hand sanitizer. It doesn't dry out my hands like other brands.I was very happy to find a fragrance-free one, since this can be difficult to find in stores. Nice big bottle, so it will last a long time.
Bri W.
Halfmoon, NY
This product has a great long lasting scent and leaves your hands feeling soft. This is a great soap for the winter months to keep your hands moisturized and to keep them from getting too dry.
Ashley G.
Hollister, CA
I use this product daily, and it is my favorite hand sanitizer. This is one of the very few alcohol-based hand sanitizers that is also fragrance free, so it contains fewer harmful chemicals than most other hand sanitizers but retains the effectiveness of an alcohol-based sanitizer. Functionally, it works just like other alcohol-based hand sanitizers (cleans my hands, not very effective moisturizing - but that's why I also use hand lotion). I keep a bottle on my desk at work, and the pump means I can operate it with one hand while I am on the phone. I will purchase this product again.
Charlotte B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love all dial products but this hand soup with moisturizers is amazing. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom and will not use any other product. Cleans and keeps hands from drying out.
Dakota H.
Payson, UT
This product is amazing, not only is it an antibacterial soap which can be used for many things but it also has moisturizers in it, so it doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and dull like most soaps do, this soap having the moisturizer in it leaves your hands feeling soft, moisturized and rejuvenated. There really is no better combination when Choosing a hand soap, which we all know can be used multiple times a day, they are often left on the counters by each sink in the house, they're our "go too" soap, and this soap makes it to where you can enjoy clean hands that are soft and moisturized as well it makes it to where you don't dread washing your hands multiple times due to that dry scratchy feeling, this product is a must buy.
Kanisha B.
This hand sanitizer smells so good and leaves my hands feeling even better. I use in a daily and my guest always compliment me on the smell of the product after every use.
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
Ive been loving using this Dial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizer. Feels clean and smell good not strong. Some hand Sanitizer makes my hand dry but this one feels so hydrating.
Alejandra B.
amo este producto aparte de que desinfecta mis manos la deja suaves mi mama también lo usa a ella le encanta también le deja las manos suaves la fragancia no es muy agradable pero en comparación a otros productos este es el que se lleva mi aprecio lo recomiendo mucho y si lo usas deja un comentario
Elaine L.
Fort Smith, AR
This dial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizer is great for people like me who have really dry skin. And since i have kids and I am always needing to wash my hands I need something that is going to keep my hands soft instead of drying them out like other soaps. Not only does it work great to keep my hands soft but it makes them smell amazing as well.
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
I have bottles of this all over my house. With kids it's a must and me sick need to keep everyone clean. Even their friends are made to use when they come into our home. It's doesn't hurt to be safe . The stuff works great I used it also every day all day at daycare. I worked with lots of kids and someone always came sick so it helped.