BY DIAL

30% more vs. 16 oz. see more...

• Can sensitive skin use this product?1 Answers
  • What scent of dial body wash do you like the best?1 Answers
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Another good Dial body wash. I still like the Marula Oil one better, but this does smell great and aldo doesnt dry my skin out. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to getting dried out and this stuff leaves me feeling clean and refreshed wothout feeling dry and itchy. Its a very reasonable price and you can buy iy anywjere. I would probably buy it again and i woukd recommend giving it a try if you are looking for an affordable bodybwash to add to your arsenal.
Alexis
El Paso, TX
I found out about this body wash via the honey moisturizing hand soap in this scent and brand. I loved the scent so much that I bought thd body wash. The body was is surprising moisturizing. My skin feels awesome after I shower. I have super dry skin and live in the desert and this body wash is the bomb.com :)))). Even my husband likes it.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I tried this body wash because I was wanting something with a better value. It is gentle on the skin leaving is silky soft and a great scent. It is a great value and last a long time. It can be purchased at walmart and sam's club, as well as other stores. I would recommend!
Olivia B.
Walton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this body wash many times before. I like the price and use it daily while in the shower. The price is very reasonable and that is important to me. The scent is not overbearing and very pleasant. This is something I would keep buying and keep around.
Destinie C.
Made me smell like it for 2 days straight and it is a great brand. Well that was my first time using it and now, I always use it. It also makes me fell cleaned and refreshed. And it makes me exciting to take baths. I take u to 3-4 baths daily.
Adryana J.
Since this has been on the shelves i have had to buy each time . the way it leaves my skin feels great and my children love this as well. We use this daily . You can purchase it at wal-mart target . Anywhere they sell bathing products
Alexis W.
Tallahassee, FL
It doesn't really have much of a smell in my opinion. Also it doesn't really produce suds like I loke for my soap to do; you use more than normal for it to feel soapy. I feel like I would only really buy this if it was cheap.
Debrian W.
I love this body wash! It's comparable to dove in quality. It smells great and leaves skin fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend this body wash. Affordable alternative to major brands with even better quality.
maddie j.
I love how foamy it gets when you use it, It's very nice and it leaves my body super soft and i love that !! It's very affordable you could but it at any drugstore. The price is cheap for how good the Quality is .
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this body wash. Makes my son feel soft. This stuff smells amazing! Will never go back to dollar store body wash again. A little goes a long way too. 1 pump in my lufa and I'm good to go bubbles every were.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What scent of dial body wash do you like the best?
Eternity A.
Rose Hill, MS
Can sensitive skin use this product?