BY DIAL

Dial® Greek Yogurt 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion.
New!
20% more than 10 oz lotions.
Soft skin for up to 7 days*.
Fast absorbing non-greasy.
With yogurt protein & honey extract.
7 bionutrients.
Your daily dose of skin nutrition. see more...

Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I can't find it in a lot of stores in my area but I stock up when I do. The only draw back for me is that I wish they were cruelty free or at least making more of an effort to reduce animal testing and use of animal products.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Dial Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion for several months now. I love the way it smells! Also, it is good quality at a low price. I purchased it from Rite Aid. It absolutely helps my skin feel nourished.
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent and the wash is so creamy. It lathers perfectly on my scrubber and leaves my skin feeling extra soft.
TIFFANY S.
Lagrange, GA
This product is excellent for my dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky. The smell is absolutely amazing
Ashley R.
Federalsburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dial is a great and gentle soap. Perfect for ones who have sensitive skin. Dial is a great quality product.
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent and is very creamy. Skin feels clean and refreshed. Use daily for best results.
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Smells yummy, and goes on perfectly. Other lotions are typically too thick or watery but this one is in between! Moisturizes well.
The only soap I buy!!! I love it. Wish it had a longer lasting fragrance, but that's my only complaint.