Dial® Gold Deodorizing Body Wash uploaded by Gineen H.Dial® Gold Deodorizing Body Wash uploaded by Alisha G.

BY DIAL

Dial Gold Deodorizing Body Wash: For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin With moisturizers Round the clock odor protection Antibacterial

• Why can I not find this anywhere anymore? I have found th...5 Answers
Dial® Gold Deodorizing Body Wash

Start your review of Dial® Gold Deodorizing Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I used to always use this, and now for some reason I cannot find it in the liquid no matter where I go. I've checked all over. So now I have to buy the Dial gold Bars. I don't like them as much, however gets the same job done. Love how clean they actually make the skin without all the perfumes other soaps and body washes have. This one is antibacterial which I prefer. It can be very drying so you definitely need a moisturizer after the shower. I recommend it for all skin types except sensitive as it may be a bit too harsh. " in 10 reviews
  • "Dial "gold" is the best Dial you can buy...bar or body wash. It makes me feel the cleanest and it smells good." in 7 reviews
  • "so moisturizing! its great for those winter months when your skin gets dry! " in 7 reviews
  • "Dermatologist recommended for oily skin, and also, my body acne ha extremely reduced since I've started using this " in 5 reviews
  • "I looove looove looove this stuff when i use it it makes me feel sooooo clean i love the great smell and the awsome afordable price.One Of My Favorite Body Washes" in 2 reviews
Victoria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
The body wash has been reformulated and is no longer antibacterial. I like the change as I can now use this on my entire body. Us females shouldn't use an antibacterial wash everywhere. I also love the scent, smells so clean and very pleasant. This doesn't dry my skin out. Now that it is reformulated I believe this will be the only body wash I'll ever use, I love it!
Amanda W.
THE BEST. My skin is so sensitive and I can’t use a lot of fragrance, etc. this is gentle yet very cleansing. Doesn’t dry my skin out and I FEEL clean. Cheap. I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Phelina R.
This soap is t necessarily my favorite. I’ve used the gold bar soap the most but I can’t find it to review it. I mostly use this soap when I get a new tattoo since it’s antibacterial and so far all of my tattoos have healed nicely. The soap is inexpensive and like all bar soaps it lasts a long time. The gold bar doesn’t have any added scents which is something I like since I have extremely sensitive skin and is what I usually look for when I’m trying a soap besides my Dove.
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the calming smell of dial gold! I love it for the hot heat in the summer to get all the germs and bacteria off and feel fresh and germ free for bed! Whenever you get tat's this is a good choice! this formula is gentle i def recommend it for the whole family!
lynn c.
West Islip, NY
Great great great product!! Seriously leaves your body feeling clean all day!! I work as an RN on a busy med surg floor, hardly any time to sit during a 12 hour shift. I can still smell the clean scent of this body wash at the end of my shift!! Very rare that a body wash can keep you feeling and smelling that fresh for a long 12 hour shift !! I am always switching up my body washes from drug store to high end, this is one product I will purchase again!!
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I love dial body wash. While I don't use this every time I shower, I do alternate this with my regular body wash. I love the smell that lingers on my skin after I've used this. It's not too strong. It's light and fresh. It's also really inexpensive! I'd recommended this to anyone who wants an inexpensive body wash that does what it claims to do.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this body wash. It did the trick and felt luxurious for the price. However, I definitely prefer the options with scents or some other feature like scrubbing or microbeads. Ultimately I didn't buy this one again and opted for something else.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach , NY
I used the Dial antibacterial body wash around the time I got a large side tattoo. The original purpose of the body wash was to keep the tattoo clean, but I was immediately impressed with it! It cleans well, leaves no residue and has a lovely, light, clean scent. It has taken up a permanent spot in my families shower products.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this because it was decently priced. I was reluctant to finish the bottle because I was not a fan. There was minimal lather, and it barely absorbed into my sponge. I didn't feel like I was clean after using it.
Sarah B.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is great if you use it for a purpose. I use it when I really need to exfoliate and help clear up skin. It will leave your skin a little bit more dry than most other brands because it doesn't have the same moisturizing agents in it, but it is great if you're using it for a purpose.