BY DIAL

Antibacterial formula helps prevent spread of harmful germs and bacteria. Bar design conveniently sits next to sinks. Stock up and save Soap Type: Bar Application: Hand Capacity Volume: N/A Capacity Weight: 3 1/2 oz.DPR00910CT. 00910CT. Dial Dial Gold Bar Soap. see more...

Dial Gold Bar Soap
This has been a stable in my cleansing rotation since I've been a kid. I always feel like so clean and deodorized after I use it. However, I have to apply lotion right away otherwise my skin is SO dry afterward. You also have to rinse really well or it will leave a residue on the skin. It's a stable for cleaning and deodorizing and I recommend it for that.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I think this soap is very harsh and drying, but very tough on dirt and grime. I'd recommend this soap after a day of mud wrestling or an obstacle course run, not for everyday use. Definitely follow up with an intense moisturizing lotion. It smells great, though.
Sabrina T.
Red Bluff, CA
I use this soap on my hands face fresh tatoos and piercings! I know it cleans and disinfects! Always the go to for enything and everything diary.
Sheila M.
Starkville, MS
A classic, tough soap that cleans the toughest of messes! I grew up using Dial, and I always come back!
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I grew up using Dial gold bar soap. My mom would always use it when she gave us baths. But as an adult I've come to realize that it just isn't my favorite. It has a very particular smell that I don't particularly love. I usually use a rag or a loofah when using this soap. Every time I use it to wash my nether regions (tmi, I know) it burns super bad. I don't know if it's because it's antibacterial or because of the scent or what. I personally wouldn't recommend this product however my parents love this soap and have been using it for 30+ years so maybe try it out if you're curious, you might love it too.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I was recommended by a friend to use this after I got my first tattoo. It's gentle enough that it didn't dry out my already irritated and healing skin but still kept it clean. My tattoo healed WONDERFULLY and I largely blame this dial soap for that!
T'Lah M.
Odessa , TX
My husband loves this stuff and uses it daily I don't like it at all, it makes my skin feel dry and rubbery I don't recommend this for a daily use other than washing hands
Amber M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go-to soap. I have very sensitive skin and this is something that never breaks me out or causes issues. It's cheap and it does the job!
Elizabeth B.
This soap is my go to for acne breakouts. It's a great cleanser when used with cool water and really helps with my breakouts recommend 10/10
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
When I'm out my worst days I use this because it gives a cool sensation after a cold shower in the summer , I love simple it smells