BY DIAL #33 in Bar Soap

* Free Shipping * Antibacterial bar soap provides effective deodorant protection. Rinses clean to leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Protects and moisturizes skin. Soap Type: Bar Application: Body Hand. DPR02401. 02401. Dial Dial Individually Wrapped Antibacterial Soap. Personal Soaps Soap Type: Bar Application: Hand Capacity Weight: 4 oz Scent: Pleasant Packing Type: Bar Colors: Gold Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

• Is the scent too strong, similar do Dove bars? 3 Answers
  • Is dial a good brand? 7 Answers
  • I like this soap very much, however I've been asking if there any...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
Unfortunately, I stink. And I sweat a lot. I’ve got my dad to thank for those genes. The most mortifying moment I can recently remember was on a family trip when my brother said to me “Maggie, you have really bad BO”. I went to the shower as soon as I could and got my body wash and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I could not get rid of the smell. Until I found Dial Gold. It still takes quite a bit of scrubbing but it does kill the odor.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Always have a bar of those by my kitchen sink and in my bathroom, Great for when you need a good antibacterial soap especially for winter In Maine ! I also use this anytime I get a new tattoo to keep my skin clean and bacteria free yet it's gentle enough not to dry my skin out
This one is an everlasting classic. I remember being in headstart/preschool and the teachers had this soap for us. The smell alone makes me feel like I'm getting clean. Not overdrying and great even for children's sensitive skin. Love it. Always on my shopping list.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I absolutely love AND trust Dial! The only reason I'm taking a star is because the Gold is a deodorant soap and can be drying, but you can't find a purer clean smell that lasts. I always feel extra clean when I use Dial Gold. I always keep it in the house!
rachel c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bought this for my brother to shower with. He uses it regularly and it has completely changed his hygiene game. This soap removes dirt and oil amazingly and makes your skin not only clean but it feels clean. Would buy again.
Gets the job done, but with a VERY strong scent. I can’t use it often because I am sensitive to certain fragrances. But if I pick up a bulk pack at costco, it’s fine, just not the best. It would be better with a lighter scent
Randi O.
Greensboro, NC
I always use a bar of soap in the shower before using body wash. Super weird, but I don't feel "clean" unless I use a bar of soap. I really like this one. Doesn't make your skin feel "waxy" and has a good clean smell.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
Works well gives a great wash! Lathers well. It’s a good value I suggest buying in bulk because it goes fast. They sell it a most groceries stores. I use every day in the shower not harmful to skin. I recommend it!
A G.
Now this reminds me of taking a shower at my grandma's house definitely get you clean I prefer to use this on my bathroom sink as a hand soap using it on my body tends to leave me feeling dry and tight which makes me itchy
Candace W.
Little Elm, TX
Dial Gold is one of my favorite go-to soaps. It is great for both me and my kids! It smells great, keeps us clean, but doesn’t dry out our skin.Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap
Jade L.
Is dial a good brand?
Marina J.
Is the scent too strong, similar do Dove bars?
Alviana G.
11779697 Alviana Guerra 8424 NW56Th ST STE MUN01485 Doral;Florida 33166-3327
I like this soap very much, however I've been asking if there any other size for this product, like, bigger size?