BY DIAL #47 in Bar Soap

* Free Shipping * Antibacterial bar soap provides effective deodorant protection. Rinses clean to leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Protects and moisturizes skin. Soap Type: Bar Application: Body Hand. DPR02401. 02401. Dial Dial Individually Wrapped Antibacterial Soap. Personal Soaps Soap Type: Bar Application: Hand Capacity Weight: 4 oz Scent: Pleasant Packing Type: Bar Colors: Gold Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

• Is the scent too strong, similar do Dove bars? 3 Answers
  • Is dial a good brand? 7 Answers
  • I like this soap very much, however I've been asking if there any...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
hannah f.
Little Rock, AR
I've used this soap all my life. Economical, effective and long lasting until recently. Either the formulation or the shape of the bar has been drastically altered (probably both), but we now get about 3 days of showers out of one bar before it softens in the middle and breaks into two small, useless and soggy lumps instead of one sturdy bar that used to last 10 days. I doubt that I'm the only reviewer to notice this change, because most Dial users are long-term users, but I don't stay with a company that thinks I'm too stupid to know when their product becomes ineffective and uneconomical. What graduate MBA program teaches that an unusable product is preferable to raising the price when expenses start creeping up? Hey, Dial, when this product no longer lasts long enough to remind me of Dial Soap (or any soap, for that matter), you need to get your teams together to come up with a new name, but don't call it Dial.
Valerie E.
Potosi, MO
I use this soap daily and I love it! I got staph a few years ago and the doc recommended Dial soap because of its antibacterial qualities. I figured it couldn't hurt so I bought the gold bar and within a couple days I noticed I was healing very quickly. I continued to use it because I like the smell and the way it makes my skin feel clean. There is no greasy after feel like I've encountered with other soaps. I highly recommend this soap to anyone who's looking for a bar soap that won't leave their skin greasy, or dry it out. Kudos Dial!
Devon M.
My mother bought Dial Gold soap when I was a child and I always loved the smell of it. It cleaned well, and kept us smelling clean all day long. It lathers nicely, and rinses off easily.

Once I was an adult living on my own, I continued to buy Dial Gold, and years later that's all I still use in my shower. It has the same scent as it did when I was a kid, and works just as well.

My only complaint is the soap bar used to be rectangular and now it is concaved. Due to this the bar doesn't last as long. However, I will continue to use it!
Ashleigh P.
Tallahassee, FL
The go to soap when clean matters. Dial gold bar soap has always been the 'go to' soap for my family when a little extra clean is needed. Everything from cuts and scrapes to surgery recovery, we count on dial to keep our skin safe. Although when used on the face it can be a little drying, I otherwise love how the gold bar makes my skin feel after using. And also that it never changes. 100% reliable, the dial gold bar is what you need to prevent infection or just get really clean! It even works on laundry too!
Wenona T.
Murray, KY
When you think of Dial bar soap, the flash of a burnt yellow color comes to mind. Of course this was the original and the best. Throughout the years Dial has introduced many different scents and added things to make the bar soap even better. In my opinion one of the best things to clean a wound. As a nurse I have seen many physicians recommend the Dial Gold Bar and this why I will continue to be a faithful Dial customer.
Joanna W.
Manhattan, KS
The Dial gold soap is one I know I can rely on. It's what my grandpa has used for years and it's my go-to as well. It's gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin and the bars last forever. It even washes waterproof makeup off my hands when I'm done applying - which is a huge thing for me. I hate washing my hands after putting on my make up, only to wipe it all on my towel. Overall, a great soap.
Amber H.
Arnaudville, LA
I have always liked using Dial Gold Bar soap. When bathing I like to have lots of bubbles and I get that with this bar soap compared to some other brands. We almost always buy Dial Gold Bar soap when we run out. A plus is that the soap is antibacterial and helps with my Husband's sensitive skin. Another plus for me, it reminds me of my grandparents. They never bought any other bar soap brand.
C G.
West Jordan, UT
I love it-First of all, it's affordable. I can find it in any grocery/big box store. It gets me clean with no fuss, and I have sensitive skin (live in a dry environment, and I have keratosis pilaris-doesn't aggravate it). It lathers up nicely, has a non-offensive scent, and gets me clean, and that's all I need sometimes. Bonus: I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works great!
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I've grown up with soap as a child using it to wash my face, my hands, and as a body wash. I've never had a problem with it and it always gave me a refreshing feel and smelled really great!! I work as a child caretaker and the place I work for always recommends this soap in the household! If your looking for a soap that isn't too strong of a scent this would be a go to soap!
Caitlin M.
Beaverton, MI
I use this product mostly for cleaning piercing areas. Its cheap and readily available at most stores. Anywhere from Walmart to the local dollarstore.

It does a great job at removing residue, and keeps possible infections at bay.

Would I buy this again? I would. I'm looking at more body piercings in the future, and this is definitely in my aftercare kit, every-time!
Jade L.
Is dial a good brand?
Marina J.
Is the scent too strong, similar do Dove bars?
Alviana G.
11779697 Alviana Guerra 8424 NW56Th ST STE MUN01485 Doral;Florida 33166-3327
I like this soap very much, however I've been asking if there any other size for this product, like, bigger size?