BY DIAL #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial® Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizer.

New active!

Total clean formula.

Kills 99.9% of germs*.

Use only with Dial® total clean formula. see more...

• Does the moisturizer in this counter the drying effect of washing...1 Answers
  • Can I use this everyday? 9 Answers
  • How would you compare this soap to a method or bath and body work...3 Answers
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
The BEST non-eco friendly soap you can buy. They're $1 for the small dispensers at my grocery store. They're amazing for those with eczema, dry skin, great for piercings and tattoos as well, AND they usually smell pretty good. There are some that smell like old perfume, so if you're sensitive like me, stay away from floral/honey ones. Far from natural smelling. But the aloe/conditioning ones really do help your skin stay soft. Definitely recommend!
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love Dial hand soaps. They aren't too drying, and they come in great scents, which is the biggest thing for me. Not too expensive. It's also a pretty good amount per bottle. It will last you a good amount of time.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
One of my favorite bathroom hand soaps. Love that it is antibacterial, the price is right, and you can buy refills. I would definitely recommend this product to others and will definitely buy it again for my household
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love dial antibacterial soap. A lot of a hand soaps are not antibacterial, and it’s very important to me that I do have a hand soap that is antibacterial so that I know that it’s not only removing the debris from my hands but also killing any bacteria‘s that can cause cold or flu‘s.
Divya A.
This isn't only good for washing your hands, it's also good for cleaning piercings. I bought the big bottle of this Dial Antibacterial soap to heal a navel piercing of mines. Suds up easy, and easy to wash off. Cleans effectively without burning or irritating the skin.
Cassie C.
Nevada
Refill bottle saves you money by having you refill your choice soap dispenser. This soap is antibacterial so it helps eliminate those germs! Smell isn't strong for those sensitive noses. This product is much better than the equate version.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Dial is a brand I highly trust and always have. You won’t catch me without some dial in my home and probably 3 back ups. It feels like it cleans the best. It really makes you feel like you killed off the most germs you could with a hand soap.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: Hand Soap 7.5 fl oz; 221 ml
This is a really good antibacterial hand soap by Dial. I keep it in the bathroom & kitchen. It is also a moisturizer. So not only does it kill bacteria but also makes your hands feel softer. Very affordable!!
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this soup, I’ve always been a big fan of dual. But I received this in a gift set and haven’t stopped using it since. The smell is amazing and it’s not harsh on the skin at all. It’s fairly cheap also.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
I live this huge bottle of antibacterial soap! It pretty much last me a whole year. Did not really dry out my hands and it never clogged up my soap dispenser.
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
Can I use this everyday?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
What's your favorite dial product
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Do they have like a gallon container for this so i can just refill it?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
How would you compare this soap to a method or bath and body works hand soaps?
Sarah S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the moisturizer in this counter the drying effect of washing regularly? Between the winter air and the amount I wash my hands while cooking at this time of year my skin gets very dry and cracked.