BY DIAL #19 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial® Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizer.

New active!

Total clean formula.

Kills 99.9% of germs*.

Use only with Dial® total clean formula. see more...

Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Denver, CO
I love this product for day to day cleaning of a fresh body piercing or tattoo. It gives you that fresh clean feeling without any harshness to your skin. I would highly recommend getting this product, it's fabulous! I myself am a continuing customer. Even for those of you without body piercings or tattoos, if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a product that won't give you a reaction/breakout then you should try this product. Simply, it's good quality, affordable, and never disappoints. Go search your local drug store and get you some today!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Tried and true product that I always trust. I've been using this soap for years. Pretty much my whole life. This product actually always takes me back to preschool learning the importance of always washing your hands after using the bathroom. I bought the big refill size years ago and am still using it. I love have soap on hand when I need it. Company coming? Fill up the soap and make them feel special like I went out and got a new bottle just for them.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I like this soap a lot. This is the only soap we use during cold and flu season. I truly feel that this soap kills 99% of germs. The combination with moisturizer is great for dry hands in the winter. I highly recommend this soap to other especially school age children. If I were going to change anything, it would be the fragrance. if you could make fun scents, it would nearly eliminate my need to buy fruity scents from bath & body works.
Ana S.
Ana S.
I love this hand soap so much I buy it at big box stores for my whole family to use, it leaves your hands to clean. My husband does a lot of house work and his hands are always getting dirty and this hand soap is just amazing for all of that filth. It doesn't over dry your hands which is great! and I would totally recommend it to everyone. I mean dial is such a great brand it's even used in hospitals so you know its reliable.
Cara Z.
Cara Z.
My husband and I used to buy this product all the time. We loved the fact we were able to refill our hand soaps throughout the house for a couple months at a time. Refilling vs repurchasing individualized soaps is extremely easy and cost effective. However, we have recently been buying the generic version of this soap as it smells the same, works the same, is made with the same ingredients, but is less expensive.
Liss S.
Liss S.
I have used Dial Gold Antibacterial hand Soap with moisturizer for over a month now. Bought it at my local supermarker and It was my first time using this brand. What I love about is the feel to it, skin feels soft and clean. What I found a bit disappointed is that does not rinse easely and residue sticks to the sink surface. Other than that is a wonderful product and I would definitely recomment it.
Rosetta K.
Rosetta K.
I bought Dial Gold Antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer with regards for tattoo and piercing care. I was hesitant of the "moisturizer" content because of the delicate care of both tattoo and piercing care, but all in all I've had success in the healing process for both procedures. I've used this soap for many years and I hate to see it go when "antibacterial" is no longer allowed in hand soaps.
Darla S.
Darla S.
Corydon, IN
Dial has a wonderful scent that we love and love the idea that it fights germs and seems to keep down on the sickness in our home. We buy most of the time at the Dollar Store but sometimes at Walmart. Have been using Dial ever since my Husbands heart surgery 15 years ago, we would not change brands for anything. I always make sure to buy extras so we don't ever run out of it. We rate it an A plus.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Jacksonville, NC
I am sure this should be a staple in every household. I use this soap for more specific needs such as wounds and healing. Every time I receive an injury that has cut the skin I wash with this soap and I rarely have complications from bacteria after using this soap. I have had many piercings that have been healed by using this soap. When I feel like I need a thorough cleansing I turn to this soap!
Julia B.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
I used to really like this soap, but as of recent I think they've changed something. The bottle I bought recently, had a thin consistency and hardly lathered. It used to be thicker. I use this because I wear contacts. It's very important to me that it's still safe for me to take out my contacts. I hate when brands say "New Look" and "Same Great Formula". Yeah, ok. Do I look stupid??
Staci D.
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
Can I use this everyday?
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
What's your favorite dial product
Anna C.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Do they have like a gallon container for this so i can just refill it?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
How would you compare this soap to a method or bath and body works hand soaps?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the moisturizer in this counter the drying effect of washing regularly? Between the winter air and the amount I wash my hands while cooking at this time of year my skin gets very dry and cracked.