I've only used this on my body. Would y'all recommend this on your face that has sensitive skin?

4 answers

Little secret dove bar soap is great for the face it will have your skin looking great after just one wash, then let mine sit for about 5-10 minutes then tone and Moisturize, but some people say that that drys their skin out so try rose water 🙂
il y a un an
I wouldn’t even recommend using this on the body. It’s dial gold so can be drying. I would only use it if cleaning a cut first time and hands and a tatto piercing thing. It’s very drying bc killing bacteria.
il y a un an
I personally would not recommend using bar soap on your face if he has sensitive skin since I can be pretty stripping. If you’re looking for a gentle face wash I would suggest the Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser or if you want a foaming face wash, the Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser. Both of these are very gentle and have great formulas. They come in large bottles last a long time and you can find them at the drugstore.
il y a un an
No do not use this on your face!! Maybe a micellar cleanser garnier makes one very gentle or ive heard Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser