Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap - 6 bars uploaded by Kristen K.Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap - 6 bars uploaded by Amanda M.Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap - 6 bars uploaded by Candace K.

BY DIAL #46 in Bar Soap

Get round the clock odor protection from Dial Gold Antibacterial soap! 6 bars in a pack. see more...

Ashley R.
Morganton, NC
I actually came across this while working with my client ,I'm a cna btw. It has a nice but light scent, easy on the skin and lathers very nicely. I decided that I had to get some myself and glad that I did. I will for sure continue buying this brand and trying the other scents
Haley S.
The only bar soap that I will use. Works better than anything else I’ve ever tried to be sure my skin is as clear as possible. Doesn’t dry the skin out and always does such a great job. Will definitely repurchase until I die!
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this soap I used it to shave my legs with it makes you feel so clean I use it to wash my face and when I husband showers after work he uses his bar of soap to get all the grease off
Olivia M.
Ive been using this for a long time now. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals that break me out, since my skin's sensitive. I use it on my face and body. The only thing is I know it probably dries my face and body afterwards, so I try to use a moisturizer and lotion. I would recommend this to anyone who has skin issues such as I do, good soap indeed.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I always buy dial antibacterial gold bar for my kitchen sink for hand washing but it’s always been recommend by tattoo artist for cleaning after getting a tattoo dial is powerful in the antibacterial Department but has moisturizer so it won’t dry your hands or body out. Smells clean
Jodi E.
I don't usually use bar soap but needed an antibacterial soap to use after a surgical procedure. I still continue to use the Dial antibacterial Gold more than 2 months after surgery & no longer have to use it. It is very cleansing and gentle to my sensitive skin.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been using this soap for years. I always say better safe than sorry and being clean is far more important than smelling like a piece of candy or fruit. Cleans well and smells great. I would recommend this product.
Casey L.
Brighton
I really like this soap product bc it makes my skin smell so good and makes my skin feel so refreshed. My skin isn't dry and I am glad. I love this soap product and I would definitely recommend using it
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, Fl
I think this soap because it gives you a very clean feeling and also has a deodorant in it. It keeps you smelling good longer than regular soap. It is very gentle and I would definitely buy it again.
VALERIE W.
I have used Dial Gold for years and even though it is cost effective compared to other name brand soaps it has always been my go to for a good clean. I once started to develop a rash looking patch of dry skin on the back of my neck right at the edge of my hair line. I tried all kinds of creams and ointments to get rid of the dry patches. Lotions, Oils - you name it. none worked. I decided one night that I was going to give in and just make an appointment with a dermatologist to see what was going on. At first I did not want to use the dial because I thought that it would dry up an area that already looked dry but what did I have to lose. I used the soap and followed my normal night routine of bathing, facial cleanse and moisturizer. I woke up the next morning and the rash was no longer red and things were getting back to normal with my skin. I love this soap and keep it stocked in my home.