Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDial
Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap

Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap

Make your "me" time pampering as well as cleansing with Dial® Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. The classic fragrance you love.

Do you think this is a good soap to wash your face with?
Iss this good for body acne? I would use this first and then body wash correct?
I've only used this on my body. Would y'all recommend this on your face that has sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap!
Jennifer J.
Westland, MI
Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este jabón es bueno no es el mejor pero está ok. El paquete de #Dial trae 12 y es súper económico y dura bastante!!! Dial
Karla M.
N Hollywood, CA
Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap uploaded by Karla M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only bar soap I use! Perfect for acne and cystic acne prone skin. I always had issues with body acne and nothing worked until I finally picked up a bar of dial. The effects worked very quickly and I am satisfied with the outcome. The soap bar is drying but as long as you have a good moisturizer that works with your skin type then this is the perfect soap for that. Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
This dial gold bar is a great soap. I like that it's antibacterial. It does a beautiful job of cleaning my body. The only caveat is that sometimes it can dry out my skin. I would definitely recommend this bar soap to anyone. The price for this soap is a great value comparatively speaking.
Linda Z.
Lexington, KY
I don't normally use bar soap, but this one actually wasn't bad. The scent wasn't over powering, and actually stayed majority of my day! I've only used it a couple of times while travelling with my husband, and most likely will continue that usage, just for the simple fact of I always use body wash.
Kate S.
Davenport, FL
I've used this soap for as long as I can remember. It does a great job making me feel squeaky clean. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or give me a headache like scented soaps do.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
So I only use this for my make up face sponges and to wash clothes by hand that aren’t able to be washed in a machine I know prolly weird to some of you but yes it works great for those things! I have really dry skin so only for open cuts I’d use this... but if you have oily skin I know ladies use this on there face
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
I have used Dial many times over the years. I recently bought Dial for my granddaughter who was having some medical problems and it worked great. It had a nice scent and she liked it. The price is very fair, and I bought it at Walmart. I would highly recommend Dial if you were looking for a deodorant soap.
Cortney G.
Johnstown, PA
I have many tattoos, and every tattoo artist I've gone to, has always recommend for me to use Dail Gold. Now that I've used it on my tattoos, I keep it around to wash my hands. It never leaves my skin dry and I always like how clean my hands feel.
Tina P.
affton, mo
First of all this is recommended by dr.s before surgery. Also if very effective in getting rid of ring around the color in clothes!! My husband quit wearing white due to this problem but no more!!! Yes I would buy again and I have.
Bao Y.
Saint Paul, MN
The entire family loves Dial! It's the only thing we use even after we've tried different things.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Breanna G.
Omaha, NE
il y a 2 ans
Tabitha H. il y a 2 ans
If I’m out of everything else this is my go to. I have sensitive skin and it helps