Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDial
Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap

Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap

Make your "me" time pampering as well as cleansing with Dial® Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. The classic fragrance you love.

Do you think this is a good soap to wash your face with?
Iss this good for body acne? I would use this first and then body wash correct?
I've only used this on my body. Would y'all recommend this on your face that has sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dial Gold Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap!
Khiya P.
Westfield, MA
Soap works really well nothing to strong scented. This soap is great for someone that has sensitive skin
Graciela A.
leaves your skin clean and fresh, the price is affordable and you can find at any supermarket only thing I did not like is that I felt very dry skin and not wetted my skin
Mary D.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my husbands favorite brand. He gets very dirty on the job and it cleans great without over drying your skin. I use it after workouts and yard work. I smell and feel clean. Too harsh for me to use everyday. I will buy again.
Heather M.
Been using this for years! My mom always used it. Never dried me out or broke out my skin!
Melanie C.
Port Richey, FL
My Husband LOVES THIS Bar soap. It is his favorite. I like it too, however he likes it because it is very drying and leaves him feeling non-greasy. However, I rated four stars instead of five because for me it makes my face a little too dry. I would recommend this product to people who have excess grease or oily skin.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Went camping and forgot our soap, so we picked this up at local store. i actually found a bar soap that doesn't dry out my skin. although i am not a fan of bar soap, i would definitely buy this again if necessary.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
My brand of soap depends on the season. I use dial in the summertime. I am prone to bug bite allergies. I feel that the antibacterial properties help clear up the bites more quickly. Not to mention dial on the armpits eliminate odor longer and requires less antiperspirant.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
I've been using dial soap since I was a baby. I've tried other soaps over the years but dial is my go to.
Regina J.
After taking a bath, this soap always leaves the skin refreshed and makes you smell amazing. It can be sort of strong and sometimes smell masculine but for some people that is a good thing. It leaves you feeling fresh for hours so it is a household must.
Alyssa B.
Bangor, PA
Always a nice soft clean! Been buying these soaps for years on end and I refuse to get anything else! Very gentle on skin and has a clean scent to them! Overall I don't think I'll ever switch due to how nice these work
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Breanna G.
Omaha, NE
il y a 2 ans
Tabitha H. il y a 2 ans
If I’m out of everything else this is my go to. I have sensitive skin and it helps