BY DIAL

All the treats with no tricks! Keep all the goblins and ghouls in your home clean and healthy this Halloween with Dial® Foaming Hand Wash. Whether trick or treating, or bobbing for apples, Dial® brand will keep hands moisturized and leave them feeling healthy and refreshed. Happy Halloween!

Kate G.
Johnson City , TN
I'm a grown adult and this glow and the dark soap is my favorite. It's also fun to play with the kids I nanny. The smell is okay but not something I love. It does the job of cleaning your hands though.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Aww this soap is so cute my grandmother always buys this around Halloween! It's a really cute really good soap that smells nice bad feels clean! Great for little kids and fun loving adults!
Heaven H.
Toledo, OH
My baby love love lovessss this soap I can never get it out of his hands at bath time he doesn't use anything else
Jessica W.
Doesn't really glow, but it is fun & festive to use! I always like dial products, they leave you feeling clean.
Karrah H.
My kid uses the foaming hand soap. It's a great thing for kids then it doesn't run out of their hands.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this soap and the container it's so cute and halloweenie. It's spookie and smells grea