Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

With Dial® Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap Fresh Pear the whole family can get tough on dirt and bacteria while being gentle on their hands.

I I just purchased Dial foaming hand wash thinking it was hand sanitizer, but the directions say to rinse it off. Is this product meant to be a soap or sanitizer? And do I have to rinse it off?
Can Dial please come in a more earth friendly container?
Start your review of Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash!
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has become my favorite foaming hand soap. The scent it very light you can barely smell it. This hand soap works very well. If you like foam soap get this one you won’t be disappointed. Trust me I love it. Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash
melissa V.
Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta más que el jabón líquido, ya que dura mucho más y es más fácil de lavarte las manos. Tus manos quedan limpias y desinfectadas.
Selena C.
Aztec, NM
I love this product never leaves my skin feeling tuff or stretchy I mostly use it to wash my tattoo and keep it clean but
Czarina O.
Chula Vista
I can't give this product any stars because I honestly hate the smell of dial. My hands feel clean, sure, but I do not like how this soap smells and the smell is pretty potent afterwards
Melissa B.
Dial Fresh Pear Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by Melissa B.
We use this hand soap at every sink in our house. Have used it for years. Easy to use. Doesn't make your hands feel dry. Just clean.
Lindsey C.
This soap is perfect for families. My kids love it and I know their hands are extremely clean after they use it. The foam is thicker and more gentile than other soaps I have used. I highly recommend!
Jae W.
Columbia, SC
I completely love Dial antibacterial foaming hand wash. It's perfect for my son and niece and nephew. No soap all over the bathroom sink and they love it as well. Well of course for the bubbles.
Kailey U.
Kapolei, HI
The scents of these soaps leave you're hands smelling great but they don't leave you're hands smooth as much as other soaps can
Sarah H.
Great smelling with lots of foam that rinses easily. I usually get the four-pack at Sam's Club and keep my kitchen and bathrooms stocked. The bottles keep clean and don't gunk up with the foam. I really like this soap.
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy the clean feeling after i use this product. I absolutely love that my nieces wash up often with out being asked, they like the foam.