Dial

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I do not care for normal liquid hand wash, the foaming hand soap is the perfect alternative! Not only does it not dry out my hands, it smells wonderful! I have tried several flavors and each one smells great.
5 / 5
I tried this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I was gifted with Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Fresh Lavender. It came in well packed. Packaging is good and the bottle has great quality. I love that it's a Foaming handwash, less waste and would last longer. This smells so good too. Lavender is my favorite but this comes in different scents. This kills bacteria without drying your hands. A must have product not just during these times of pandemic but everyday. I highly recommend this Foaming wash. [product:dial-fresh-lavender-kitchen-antibacterial-kitchen-foaming-hand-wash-53]
5 / 5
I really love the smell of this foaming antibacterial hand wash. Lavender is one of my favorite scents. I enjoyed that it moisturizes while gently cleansing my hands. It is free from parabens, silicones and is non-drying. It is shown to kill more bacteria than the ordinary hand soap. Economical and readily available at most stores. I definitely recommend it.