Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jock G.Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jock G.Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY DIAL

Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash
  • "The men in our house have used this and had no complaints. Only good things to say. It smells nice and gets the job done. 2 in 1 is always good for men since they want he fastest alternative! " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love when my husband uses this hair and body wash it not only smells good but it cleans all the grease off him so well because he works in a garage it's the best body wash he's ever used! I'd recommend it to any and every one! My son loves to use it too!" in 10 reviews
Jock G.
The ultimate choice of men for hair and body . It ckeanses the hair and body leaving a distinct masculine scent that I love. This product also has clean rinsing technology.which means you rinse off easier and faster compared to other body wash products.
Kelley H.
I got this for my husband and my boys, and they all are fans of it. It smells great, plus the main reason they love it is because it is one thing for the whole body. My boys are not super into showering LOL, so if they can squirt one thing in their hand to use for everything, that is best. I'd recommend.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only body wash for my man, and I don't mind because I can pick it up anywhere and it's under $4 for the big bottle. It smells good he doesn't mind the smell either I highly recommend you try this if your a man or ladies pick one up for you man
Don S.
while the product smells good and does a good job cleaning, I can't say I'm overly impressed with using it in my hair. While I do use it in my hair, because I get to lazy to get an actual stand alone shampoo I feel this doesn't hold up as well as a stand alone would. But if you need to be clean, and enjoy the sent, price point is fair for this product. I would buy it again, if i don't feel like buying shampoo otherwise I would go with another Dial body wash and a shampoo.
Chelsea H.
My husband uses this body wash/shampoo combo. It is what he has used for the last 6 years, that I know of. He loves the smell and the fact that its a 2 in 1 has him sold. I love the smell as well. He always gets the bottle with the pump, which is easier for him. We will continue buying this.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial is a very great brand and is so underrated. My hubby loves getting these body washes mostly because they are for body and hair so it makes it easy to get clean quick and smell amazing. It's a great fragrance and cleans great!
Yolanda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase this for my mister since he can't be bothered to have multiple products for everything like me lol. He loves it and so do I since it makes him smell good! He even ask for it by name which is quite surprising for him!
Rita P.
I buy this for my husband all the time.It smells so good and the fragrance last all day .Its very gentle but good enough to get all the coal mining dirt off of him.yea I buy this again for sure. I will try different sents
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
My husband really seemed to like this! I was tired of him using up all my expensive shampoo and my favorite body washes. So I bought this for him which is a two in one product. He asked me to buy more when her ran out.
Brittany T.
Moreauville
My husband uses this daily and he loves it. It smells really good also. He bought it at a local drugstore. The scent last about 5 hours. It's a very good value for the results. Yes he buys it a lot. Great stuff!