Add a Photo

#92 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

My husband loves this one because it's quick and easy! It is a Two- in- One Body wash but it is also a shampoo! My husband likes quick and easy when he is taking a shower so having to use one product really saves time and space in our shower. It smells great ,I definitely love buying this for him !
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

My husband uses this body wash/shampoo combo. It is what he has used for the last 6 years, that I know of. He loves the smell and the fact that its a 2 in 1 has him sold. I love the smell as well. He always gets the bottle with the pump, which is easier for him. We will continue buying this.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Oklahoma City, OK

My husband loves using this product! It lasts him so long, and the price point literally can't be beat. It smells great and I think the value is amazing. It is honestly one his favorite shower gel/shampoo products ever. We will definitely repurchase this! (And we already have!)
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

This is my sons favorite hair and body wash. Love that is' all in one and I know it cleans well. Hair smells fresh when he's done and in general this is one I will keep buying him. He's a pre-teen so the easier the better. I recommend this one. Price is right too!
cheryl s.
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC

My son uses the Dial Hair and Body wash. It smells really good and make it simple to be able to use one product for both hair and body. It smells so good that I as a female have even used if before because I love the smell. Buy for your men folk. They will love!
anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY

My husband is obsessed with this soap every since I bought it. It is very gentle on his skin and smells great for hours. I bought mine at Walmart but they sell them everywhere. The price is great and can be used on his hair too. I would buy this again for sure.
Bret R.
Bret R.
Kokomo, IN

Good body wash for the price. Smells good and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it at Meijer. I use it every time i take a shower. Which is every day. Yes it has a good scent that smells good. It is better than most brands scents. Yes i would recommend it.
Jock G.
Jock G.

The ultimate choice of men for hair and body . It ckeanses the hair and body leaving a distinct masculine scent that I love. This product also has clean rinsing technology.which means you rinse off easier and faster compared to other body wash products.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az

Dial is a very great brand and is so underrated. My hubby loves getting these body washes mostly because they are for body and hair so it makes it easy to get clean quick and smell amazing. It's a great fragrance and cleans great!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.

I purchase this for my mister since he can't be bothered to have multiple products for everything like me lol. He loves it and so do I since it makes him smell good! He even ask for it by name which is quite surprising for him!

Join Now