Dial for Men, Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash, 21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jock G.Dial for Men, Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash, 21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jock G.Dial for Men, Ultimate Clean Hair & Body Wash, 21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY DIAL #56 in Body Wash

Photos (3)
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this one because it's quick and easy! It is a Two- in- One Body wash but it is also a shampoo! My husband likes quick and easy when he is taking a shower so having to use one product really saves time and space in our shower. It smells great ,I definitely love buying this for him !
Megan B.
Megan B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves using this product! It lasts him so long, and the price point literally can't be beat. It smells great and I think the value is amazing. It is honestly one his favorite shower gel/shampoo products ever. We will definitely repurchase this! (And we already have!)
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my sons favorite hair and body wash. Love that is' all in one and I know it cleans well. Hair smells fresh when he's done and in general this is one I will keep buying him. He's a pre-teen so the easier the better. I recommend this one. Price is right too!
cheryl s.
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
My son uses the Dial Hair and Body wash. It smells really good and make it simple to be able to use one product for both hair and body. It smells so good that I as a female have even used if before because I love the smell. Buy for your men folk. They will love!
anne m.
anne m.
new hartford , NY
My husband is obsessed with this soap every since I bought it. It is very gentle on his skin and smells great for hours. I bought mine at Walmart but they sell them everywhere. The price is great and can be used on his hair too. I would buy this again for sure.
Bret R.
Bret R.
Kokomo, IN
Good body wash for the price. Smells good and does a good job of cleaning. I bought it at Meijer. I use it every time i take a shower. Which is every day. Yes it has a good scent that smells good. It is better than most brands scents. Yes i would recommend it.
Jock G.
Jock G.
The ultimate choice of men for hair and body . It ckeanses the hair and body leaving a distinct masculine scent that I love. This product also has clean rinsing technology.which means you rinse off easier and faster compared to other body wash products.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Sometimes I love smelling like a man. I took this to the hospital for my husband and I to use and I just loved the way it smelled. Really leaves you feeling clean. I've also used it in my hair and it leaves it feeling so soft!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
My husband uses this all the time. He stays stocked up with this product. It's a good smell I think when he gets in the bed to go to sleep from out of the shower.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, La
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually use dial soap bar to wash with but my fiancée uses the hair and body wash to clean himself with and washes his hair i love the way it smell great scent