BY DIAL

Kim B.
Canton, OH
First of all, this can? this can is humongous! Second, it smells so good. It kind of smells like strawberries, and something else. I don't know how to describe it, but oh my gosh, it smells soooooo good. I use this hairspray when I scrunch my hair, and I mean, all hair sprays pretty much work. I mean, it's kind of hard to mess up hairspray I'm assuming. but, whatever, it holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff, which is great. It really is a flexible hold. This is my all time favorite hairspray. I will only use Aussie brand hairspray just because I just love this scent . It's seriously so good. Best thing about this hairspray. I definitely recommend this for a light hold after scrunching, or even to keep flyaways away, just spray a little, and boom, perfect. 5 out of 5.
Olivia B.
Cockeysville, MD
This is the best hairspray I have ever purchased. It smells absolutely incredible. Sometimes I will even spray it on my clothes just so I can smell like the hairspray. To that point, it is not sticky at all. Not on skin and not on your hair. It holds my hair in place and creates a nice bounce and playfulness that I don't get with other stiff hair sprays. Definitely worth the money, it lasts forever.
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
This is an awesome product for most men, where most men just need clean hair and dont need special products for dried out hair due to styling or coloring so this product works good and smells great too and turns 2 products into just 1. This is a great gift for men for any occasion or none
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
This is one of the best hair sprays I have used. I have been using it for years. It has a great smell, it holds your updo well, and doesn't leave my very fine hair as crunchy and sticky as other hair sprays.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Great hairspray. Wonderful smell. (Like grape kool-aid.) Doesn't hold up extremely well...it is FLEXIBLE hold but it's still nice. Not too sticky.
Amanda T.
Great hairspray with a great smell. I can use it on an updo to hold style, or on my loose curls without it being sticky.
Alexandra B.
Why is this voted in hairspray when it's Dial Men's body and hair wash travel size? Why are the reviews for hairspray? Is it just a glitch?