BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad uses this and he always smells fresh. He never buys anything else other than this brand because he loves it so much
Jody S.
My son uses this daily-it leaves a clean, fresh scent with no residue. Dial has some amazing products-I enjoy all of them.
Frances s.
Stockton, CA
My husband loves this, it smells so good and it leaves his skin so refreshed. My boys even steal it from the dad to use it.
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Im doing this on behalf of my husband. He likes dial brand bodywashes because they are affordable and have a great smell
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my husband's favorite body wash and it smells amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is kinda watered down
Kate C.
North Dartmouth, MA
I mostly use this on my underarms because it is nice and strong along with smelling fresh and the smell is long lasting
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Smells good feels good last long had great slip to it is a must buy is a must have! Can be suitable for men and women.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
My friend just like this bath wash.I love the way it smell,so I buy it all the time for him.This I will spend money on
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
This is my husbands body wash but I love the sent but it does leave a sticky feeling on my skin. Kind of like a film.
mykia m.
My boyfriend uses it and i buy it for him alot i love the way it makes him smell i just cant get enough of this smell