BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Erin B.
Erin B.
Longview, WA
all the boy and my husband love this brand, we go through it pretty fast and for the price that is fine with me!
wade s.
wade s.
Some great body wash. Anyone should use it fresh scent cleans well and doesn't leave behind that dry feeling
Kaylonie D.
Kaylonie D.
My boyfriend enjoys this body wash and i like the smell love the different scents. Good body wash
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
My friend just like this bath wash.I love the way it smell,so I buy it all the time for him.This I will spend money on
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my husband's favorite body wash and it smells amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is kinda watered down
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great, long lasting smell. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. He has fairly dry skin, but
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband love to use bodywash when taking a shower. Dial for men is excellent for him it has a great smell.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I've not used this one but my boyfriend buys it all the time. The smell is pretty good and he says he really likes the body wash a lot
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
My brother loves this body wash. It smells good and it isn't harsh on sensitive skin.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
My husband enjoys the cleaning of this product and I enjoy the smell. It's a real win win for our family.