BY DIAL #61 in Body Wash

Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
I buy this product for my adultish boys. You can't beat the price and it has a great clean fresh scent and the boys say it cleans well. Seema to be a refreshing clean.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son and husband love this brand, they use it daily. The smell is lasts all day and keeps them moisturized with lotion too. I would definitely recommend it to any one and we would purchase it again!
Antoinette L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have 2 boys and my husband in the home, they all 3 love this body wash, and I always repurchase for them.
Kenzathome K.
My husband has used this in the past and was satisfied with the product. Can't beat the price
Dawn B.
Tewksbury, MA
My husband and three sons use the Dial Ultimate Clean body wash for Men. They use it daily when they shower. It works very well to clean their bodies and the smell is great. The value is great for the price and I definitely will buy it again.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this and sometimes I steal it from him ;) it smells soooo good and stays that way all day!
Mallory F.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this stuff it smells so good and the smell lasts a while and gets the job done
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad uses this and he always smells fresh. He never buys anything else other than this brand because he loves it so much
Anyssa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I buy this for my boyfriend and man he always smells great😍 even at the end of the day after work! It's not expensive at all love this stuff 10/10 definitely recommend to everyone
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this daily and loves it. He smells great after showering.