BY DIAL #63 in Body Wash

Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Winston Salem, NC
My teenage son loves this. Cleans great and just enough scent to smell great without being overly powerful
Ta'Lemia M.
Ta'Lemia M.
My husband and sons are crazy about this. They buy it in bulk. They use it everyday and I love the smell.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Soso, MS
My brother and boyfriend both use Dial for Men. You can even smell the scent after the shower.
Frances s.
Frances s.
Stockton, CA
My husband loves this, it smells so good and it leaves his skin so refreshed. My boys even steal it from the dad to use it.
Kate C.
Kate C.
North Dartmouth, MA
I mostly use this on my underarms because it is nice and strong along with smelling fresh and the smell is long lasting
Amy G.
Amy G.
My husband has used this product before. It gives him a very good clean after Aa hard days of work.
mykia m.
mykia m.
My boyfriend uses it and i buy it for him alot i love the way it makes him smell i just cant get enough of this smell
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
My husband uses this and it smells amazing, and keeps his skin feeling clean and soft.
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This husband loves this body wash. It smells good and it's a good value for the price
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
I haven't used this but my husband and son have. They love. My son loves it because he can use the same thing to wash his body and hair. It smells great!