BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband love this stuff, it is a great product for the price. Love that he smells great after showering, thanks to this.
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Este producto bajo mi propia perceptiva es un producto muy bueno me gusta su aroma es muy rico es un producto que a mi esposo en lo personal le gusta
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Webb City, MO
My husband and son uses this. I really like the smell. They two of them can get to smelling pretty bad and this does a real good job
Jody S.
Jody S.
My son uses this daily-it leaves a clean, fresh scent with no residue. Dial has some amazing products-I enjoy all of them.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
So my husband uses this body wash and he absolutely loves it. Not to say that it makes him smell amazing! Makes him smell like a man.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend works in a warehouse and works long hours. This keeps him fresh and gets all the dirt of day off
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend loves this soap. And I love the way it makes him smell. It leaves his skin so soft and smooth.
Filiberto N Celia T.
Filiberto N Celia T.
Brownsville
My husband loves this body wash. Really nice clean smell. Feels good to the touch. Provides great lather on body
CRYSTAL R.
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Im doing this on behalf of my husband. He likes dial brand bodywashes because they are affordable and have a great smell
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
My husband loves this body wash. It's great. It's pretty strong smelling and leaves his skin clean and soft.