BY DIAL

Amanda M.
Absecon, NJ
My son uses this product and it works great for his dry skin. We have been using for the last year or so and has even helped with his breakouts.
Morgan L.
Maryville
I love how this makes my husband smell. His skin is softer too but ssshhh don't tell him that. I love manly smelling smells and THIS is it!!!
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
My husband loves this wash! It's always affordable and has great scents! He buys it in bulks and is available anywhere we go! Easy to find
Savannah O.
chapmanville
It may make people think weird of me, but using men's body wash makes me smell better I think. The scent lasts longer to me than a woman's.
Selena T.
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. The smell is wonderful and it gets his squeaky clean! Just wish there were more coupons for it.
Tina P.
My boys Love this!! They Love how it makes there skin feel and leaves a manly scent at the same time and don't need to use anything else
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I've not used this one but my boyfriend buys it all the time. The smell is pretty good and he says he really likes the body wash a lot
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
My fiancé loves to use this. He's very picky with his body wash band this is one that he really liked and wanted me to purchase again.
Malae T.
I like this product. It literally feels like your whole body is being refreshed. I like the smell too, it's like a breath of fresh air.
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
So my husband uses this body wash and he absolutely loves it. Not to say that it makes him smell amazing! Makes him smell like a man.