BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Jen H.
Lockport, IL
My husband loves this wash! It's always affordable and has great scents! He buys it in bulks and is available anywhere we go! Easy to find
Savannah O.
chapmanville
It may make people think weird of me, but using men's body wash makes me smell better I think. The scent lasts longer to me than a woman's.
Tina P.
My boys Love this!! They Love how it makes there skin feel and leaves a manly scent at the same time and don't need to use anything else
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I've not used this one but my boyfriend buys it all the time. The smell is pretty good and he says he really likes the body wash a lot
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
My fiancé loves to use this. He's very picky with his body wash band this is one that he really liked and wanted me to purchase again.
Malae T.
I like this product. It literally feels like your whole body is being refreshed. I like the smell too, it's like a breath of fresh air.
Dawn W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
My husband loves this so. He uses it after he goes to the gym. It's a brand we can trust and he really really likes the smell of it.
Jessica R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
my husband loves it ! LADIEESSSSS it does keep him smelling good all day! he works hard and this has helped him not be so stinky lol
Barbie B.
Webb City, MO
My husband and son uses this. I really like the smell. They two of them can get to smelling pretty bad and this does a real good job
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
So my husband uses this body wash and he absolutely loves it. Not to say that it makes him smell amazing! Makes him smell like a man.