BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Jody S.
My son uses this daily-it leaves a clean, fresh scent with no residue. Dial has some amazing products-I enjoy all of them.
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Im doing this on behalf of my husband. He likes dial brand bodywashes because they are affordable and have a great smell
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Smells good feels good last long had great slip to it is a must buy is a must have! Can be suitable for men and women.
Kate C.
North Dartmouth, MA
I mostly use this on my underarms because it is nice and strong along with smelling fresh and the smell is long lasting
mykia m.
My boyfriend uses it and i buy it for him alot i love the way it makes him smell i just cant get enough of this smell
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
This is my husbands body wash but I love the sent but it does leave a sticky feeling on my skin. Kind of like a film.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
The hubby enjoys it leaves a great smell on the skin I love when a body was does that I can smell his skin all day
Filiberto N Celia T.
Brownsville
My husband loves this body wash. Really nice clean smell. Feels good to the touch. Provides great lather on body
Erin B.
Longview, WA
all the boy and my husband love this brand, we go through it pretty fast and for the price that is fine with me!
wade s.
Some great body wash. Anyone should use it fresh scent cleans well and doesn't leave behind that dry feeling