BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Tina P.
Tina P.
My boys Love this!! They Love how it makes there skin feel and leaves a manly scent at the same time and don't need to use anything else
Christina M.
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
My fiancé loves to use this. He's very picky with his body wash band this is one that he really liked and wanted me to purchase again.
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
My husband loves this stuff it foams up great and doesn't dry out his skin and he takes a shower every single day! Plus it makes him smell good!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Sandusky, OH
My husband uses this. He's not one for liquid soaps since he's a mechanic bars tend to work better but this one he enjoys. Long lasting pleasant smell. Price point is good.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I buy this for my husband and love the smell of this body wash. It smells like cologne but not over powering. I love it when we hug, it's a slight fresh scent and I love it!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
My husband loves this so. He uses it after he goes to the gym. It's a brand we can trust and he really really likes the smell of it.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Maryville
I love how this makes my husband smell. His skin is softer too but ssshhh don't tell him that. I love manly smelling smells and THIS is it!!!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have bought this for my husband. It help get him clean from the dust and grime he runs into at work. Gives him nice clean scent.
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
chapmanville
It may make people think weird of me, but using men's body wash makes me smell better I think. The scent lasts longer to me than a woman's.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, Ca
Bought this for my husband who did not like it. He stated that it left a residue and would rather have the bar soap instead.