BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

DaStoney A.
DaStoney A.
This body wash smell super good ! You'll have soft skin and a very fresh scent! I use it at the gym right after I sweat out in the steam room and come back refreshed.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
This is always a good fresh scent and delivers a decent cleaning. It is usually on sale and a good price, but there are other comparable and similar products that can be cheaper sometimes. Would recommend though!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
My husband tried this body wash. He felt clean afterward, but the soap left his skin feeling a little bit tight, and the smell lingered around for hours and became overwhelming.
KAYLA H.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I've used this in the past because my boyfriend had it in the shower. It smells so good and I don't feel dry after using it ! I think It is gentle on the skin and while I wouldn't buy it for myself - I will continue to use his.
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
I absolutely love dial as a brand. I love that its antibacterial. My boyfriend uses this and the smell is amazing. Its cheap priced. And definitely worth every penny.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Camby, IN
My husband loves this and it smells amazing. It is a win win in my book. I love dial brand and they're easy to find at the places I love to shop.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
My husband and I usually go to this when we run out of our regular body wash. We prefer others to this but this is always our go to when we run out lol.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Louis Park
I got this for my boys and I love it. It smells good and it's not to strong. They even keep a bottle in their gym locker. My boys seem to like it also.
Selena T.
Selena T.
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. The smell is wonderful and it gets his squeaky clean! Just wish there were more coupons for it.
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Smells good feels good last long had great slip to it is a must buy is a must have! Can be suitable for men and women.