BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Although this is supposed to b for men im a woman and i love it i use it for a bubble bath and body wash and love it its a good quality body wash thats not to heavy and leaves you clean and fresh without a film on your skin
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I like this body wash for a very specific reason: it smells all day! I shower in the morning and when I go to sleep, my skin still smells good. I don't mind smelling like a guy as long as I'm clean. I also like the gel texture of this. I wish it came in more feminine scents though.
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
I buy this product for my adultish boys. You can't beat the price and it has a great clean fresh scent and the boys say it cleans well. Seema to be a refreshing clean.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
This might seem weird but I have used this men's body wash before and it smells so good to me . Personally I like the way boys smell so I love to use this product and it also cleans my body which leaves an after smell when I get out of the shower .
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
My husband used this for about a month. He ended up throwing away some of it because it made his skin so dry and itchy. Sorry not recommended for sensitive skin.
Michelle B.
Kawkawlin, MI
I bought this product for my husband and the smell is wonderful!!! This product works magic on him! He is an auto mechanic and is always so dirty from grease and oil. This body wash really got him clean. Holds up to its name of "Full Force"!
Anyssa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I buy this for my boyfriend and man he always smells great😍 even at the end of the day after work! It's not expensive at all love this stuff 10/10 definitely recommend to everyone
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
I have found a bodywash I truly love and smells great. I fully recommend this product in it leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. My wife loves the way it smells as well.
Dawn B.
Tewksbury, MA
My husband and three sons use the Dial Ultimate Clean body wash for Men. They use it daily when they shower. It works very well to clean their bodies and the smell is great. The value is great for the price and I definitely will buy it again.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son and husband love this brand, they use it daily. The smell is lasts all day and keeps them moisturized with lotion too. I would definitely recommend it to any one and we would purchase it again!