BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

DaStoney A.
This body wash smell super good ! You'll have soft skin and a very fresh scent! I use it at the gym right after I sweat out in the steam room and come back refreshed.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I've used this in the past because my boyfriend had it in the shower. It smells so good and I don't feel dry after using it ! I think It is gentle on the skin and while I wouldn't buy it for myself - I will continue to use his.
Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
I absolutely love dial as a brand. I love that its antibacterial. My boyfriend uses this and the smell is amazing. Its cheap priced. And definitely worth every penny.
Julie S.
I buy this for my husband and love the smell of this body wash. It smells like cologne but not over powering. I love it when we hug, it's a slight fresh scent and I love it!
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
While this body wash has a great scent to it, I don't feel like it left my husband feeling fresh throughout the day. He felt as though he had to shower multiple times throughout the day to stay feeling clean. Also, there was a scent that this body wash left behind and it wasn't a pleasant one. He's never had that happen before.
Alyssa G.
Sandusky, OH
My husband uses this. He's not one for liquid soaps since he's a mechanic bars tend to work better but this one he enjoys. Long lasting pleasant smell. Price point is good.
Serita D.
I buy Dial for both my son and my husband and it's their favorite. If I buy any other they grumble at me. Dial has a lot of great scents that we don't find overpowering like some are. It tends to last a long time when I buy them their own bottles, so it's a good value too.
Raven W.
Smells amazing. Can be used with women too. Very affordable. Gentle on skin. Not really drying to the skin. Use it every night when I shower before bed. Smell was long lasting and strong hours later after use. I would highly recommend this product!
Nathania M.
Pittsburgh
Very pleasant "manly" smell. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for a long time. It left skin feeling moisturized and helped relieve some dryness issues..unlike other products which seemed to exasperate them. I would purchase this again for my family.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
My boyfriends favorite body wash. The smell is pretty fresh and has a nice lasting scent unlike most women's body wash I've noticed. Keeps him clean and works as it should so this is a good one I think for anyone!