BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Nikitha A.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Dial smell so good I know it say for men but my husband and I use it a lot. The scent is nice and refreshing. We use it all the time for the price this product is not a bad buy. Yes I would recommend anything dial.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok I'm a female but my husband had this in the shower and I used it. It's gentle on my skin and also my husbands who has sensitive skin. The smell is great, I love it! We actually buy this pretty often. The price is awesome.
joslin A.
joslin A.
Batesville, IN
Husband uses. Doesn't complain that he can't get clean or get the food smell off (he's a chef). Smells great when he just gets out of the shower and the kids like smelling like little men (their words).
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Dial full forxe Hydrating body wash is the best my husband loves to use this it leaves his skin so soft and somtimes i even use it love the sent and hiw it leaves body so soft i recomend it
Davee H.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
My husband loves body wash over bar soap. This stuff smells so good and I can actually smell it on him even after bathing the next day. I love how the scent sticks around. I wish I could find that in a woman's body wash.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Just bought this for my boyfriend he loves the soap he was using this even before we started dating and that was seven years ago it's a good brand I like the smell of it I can't complain
Karley R.
Karley R.
My husband loves his product! Doesn't leave him feeling sticky or like he has a layer of soap residue on his skin. Smells amazing and lasts through the day. He barely even needs cologne because it smells so great!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband uses this. All I can say is WHEN HE GETS OFF THE SHOWER THE FRAGRANCE IS OH MY GOD, he smells so fresh. He works as a construction worker so, he usually comes home dirty and a little smelly
Kayla0 J.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I really like this body wash. It's for men, but I use it because I enjoy the smell. It isn't a girly smell but it is pleasant. and it doesn't leave your skin dry or flaky.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this brand much boyfriend he really likes to use this body wash it smells Great and it leaves he's skin soft he bought it at Walmart HEB or any store it's a great product really recommend