BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Amy L.
Durham, NC
This is always a good fresh scent and delivers a decent cleaning. It is usually on sale and a good price, but there are other comparable and similar products that can be cheaper sometimes. Would recommend though!
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Husband uses. Doesn't complain that he can't get clean or get the food smell off (he's a chef). Smells great when he just gets out of the shower and the kids like smelling like little men (their words).
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this brand much boyfriend he really likes to use this body wash it smells Great and it leaves he's skin soft he bought it at Walmart HEB or any store it's a great product really recommend
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband uses this. All I can say is WHEN HE GETS OFF THE SHOWER THE FRAGRANCE IS OH MY GOD, he smells so fresh. He works as a construction worker so, he usually comes home dirty and a little smelly
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
My husband loves body wash over bar soap. This stuff smells so good and I can actually smell it on him even after bathing the next day. I love how the scent sticks around. I wish I could find that in a woman's body wash.
Jeanne H.
Just bought this for my boyfriend he loves the soap he was using this even before we started dating and that was seven years ago it's a good brand I like the smell of it I can't complain
Karley R.
My husband loves his product! Doesn't leave him feeling sticky or like he has a layer of soap residue on his skin. Smells amazing and lasts through the day. He barely even needs cologne because it smells so great!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband tried this body wash. He felt clean afterward, but the soap left his skin feeling a little bit tight, and the smell lingered around for hours and became overwhelming.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I really like this body wash. It's for men, but I use it because I enjoy the smell. It isn't a girly smell but it is pleasant. and it doesn't leave your skin dry or flaky.
Jessica B.
My husband uses this body wash some times. He likes the scent and feels like it is very hydrating for his dry skin. He uses it at least twice a week rotating with some of his more high end body washes.