Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Dial full forxe Hydrating body wash is the best my husband loves to use this it leaves his skin so soft and somtimes i even use it love the sent and hiw it leaves body so soft i recomend it
Amy D.
Hubbys favorite body wash! Smells great and cleans great! Very affordable and can find at your local drugstore! A little goes a long way so you have it for a long time. I would recommend to any men that likes that clean smell!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok I'm a female but my husband had this in the shower and I used it. It's gentle on my skin and also my husbands who has sensitive skin. The smell is great, I love it! We actually buy this pretty often. The price is awesome.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
Smelled amazing. Every time my boyfriend washes his body with this i can smell it throughout the day even when he gets home from work and i love it. He loves it and says it makes his sensitive skin feel great
Jessie C.
Oxnard, CA
My boyfriend really loves using these body washes. It leaves such a fresh scent every time he walks out the shower it's like he's a brand new man all spiffy & clean! Love when he uses it I can just sniff him all day long!
KayLee D.
St. George
When my husband uses this is he clean and smelling fresh! I'm glad he has something he can use for everything as he doesn't love to have multiple soaps. Thank you for making my man fresh. Would recommend. Good price.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Dial smell so good I know it say for men but my husband and I use it a lot. The scent is nice and refreshing. We use it all the time for the price this product is not a bad buy. Yes I would recommend anything dial.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
This is always a good fresh scent and delivers a decent cleaning. It is usually on sale and a good price, but there are other comparable and similar products that can be cheaper sometimes. Would recommend though!
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Husband uses. Doesn't complain that he can't get clean or get the food smell off (he's a chef). Smells great when he just gets out of the shower and the kids like smelling like little men (their words).
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand much boyfriend he really likes to use this body wash it smells Great and it leaves he's skin soft he bought it at Walmart HEB or any store it's a great product really recommend