BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Adriana L.
Adriana L.
New York , NY
My boyfriend loves this one sometimes I sneak and use it when I'm out of soap too he smells so yummy after a shower
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Pharr, TX
My husband uses this product & he loves it. Hes been purgasing this for i can say 4 years now , just amazing!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
My husband uses this and sometimes I steal it from him ;) it smells soooo good and stays that way all day!
Beth Anne L.
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this. It's well priced and smells good. He routinely buys it so it just be pretty good!
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Detroit, MI
My son uses this product and his skin is noticeably brighter and the fragrance grabs your attention.
Viviana b.
Viviana b.
Somerset, NJ
A mi esposo Le gustó mucho el aroma, la sensacion y todo pero el sintió que no rendia casi
Laila Z.
Laila Z.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Cleans and refreshes the body I bought it for my boys who are preteens they love it .
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Rahway, NJ
My boyfriend loves this. He loves the scent and it doesn't dry his skin out.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
My husband started buying this body wash about a year ago and now he doesn't like any other kind. He says no brand makes him feel as clean as dial does. It doesn't leave that slimy layer on the skin when you wash it off. It leaves the skin clean, soft , and moisturizer. He loves this body wash and don't think he wants to change it up any time soon !
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this for my husband.  It smells nice, but not overpowering.  He seems to like it.  It has just a clean smell, but not to "chemically" or artificial.  He says his skin feels nice, not dry or oily, so it seems balanced.  We usually buy this when they are on a good sale and are pleased with the purchases.