BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
Disclaimer: I love male scents, I love colognes and anything made for men because of that woodsy, sexy vibe that their scents give off. So of course, I loved the scent for this and I found this body wash to be SO hydrating and it did a great job of cleaning my body and leaving me feeling moist and clean.
Baylee S.
My boyfriend uses this soap and oh my lord he smells so good, ALL day. Seriously I could smell him all day. He says it's gentle and he says he loves it. He's one of those people who use all kinds of soaps, but he thinks this will be his new forever soap.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
My boyfriend uses this product sometimes and it smells amazing. His skin is always so smooth and it's long lasting. The price is reasonable and I would for sure recommend to someone looking for a good body wash at a good price
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Dial full forxe Hydrating body wash is the best my husband loves to use this it leaves his skin so soft and somtimes i even use it love the sent and hiw it leaves body so soft i recomend it
Amy D.
Hubbys favorite body wash! Smells great and cleans great! Very affordable and can find at your local drugstore! A little goes a long way so you have it for a long time. I would recommend to any men that likes that clean smell!
Jessie C.
Oxnard, CA
My boyfriend really loves using these body washes. It leaves such a fresh scent every time he walks out the shower it's like he's a brand new man all spiffy & clean! Love when he uses it I can just sniff him all day long!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok I'm a female but my husband had this in the shower and I used it. It's gentle on my skin and also my husbands who has sensitive skin. The smell is great, I love it! We actually buy this pretty often. The price is awesome.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
Smelled amazing. Every time my boyfriend washes his body with this i can smell it throughout the day even when he gets home from work and i love it. He loves it and says it makes his sensitive skin feel great
KayLee D.
St. George
When my husband uses this is he clean and smelling fresh! I'm glad he has something he can use for everything as he doesn't love to have multiple soaps. Thank you for making my man fresh. Would recommend. Good price.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Dial smell so good I know it say for men but my husband and I use it a lot. The scent is nice and refreshing. We use it all the time for the price this product is not a bad buy. Yes I would recommend anything dial.