BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Harley M.
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Haven't personally used this but my father buys it every time he runs out so I assume it's his favorite😂
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
My husband uses these and seems to enjoy them! Helps with any dry skin issues he may be having
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Hubby loves this body wash! I absolutely love how clean and refreshing this smells too
Nathania M.
Nathania M.
Pittsburgh
Very pleasant "manly" smell. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for a long time. It left skin feeling moisturized and helped relieve some dryness issues..unlike other products which seemed to exasperate them. I would purchase this again for my family.
Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really good. Its very soothing to skin. Its affortable. Cleans very deep in poors. Works great on skin.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Kawkawlin, MI
I bought this product for my husband and the smell is wonderful!!! This product works magic on him! He is an auto mechanic and is always so dirty from grease and oil. This body wash really got him clean. Holds up to its name of "Full Force"!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
My boyfriends favorite body wash. The smell is pretty fresh and has a nice lasting scent unlike most women's body wash I've noticed. Keeps him clean and works as it should so this is a good one I think for anyone!
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Great price and love the way it smells. Perfect for our dry climate since moisturizing is the last thing on my hubby's mind.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I like this body wash for a very specific reason: it smells all day! I shower in the morning and when I go to sleep, my skin still smells good. I don't mind smelling like a guy as long as I'm clean. I also like the gel texture of this. I wish it came in more feminine scents though.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
My husband loves this wash! It's always affordable and has great scents! He buys it in bulks and is available anywhere we go! Easy to find