BY DIAL

Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Haven't personally used this but my father buys it every time he runs out so I assume it's his favorite😂
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
My boyfriend uses this and it smells so good! A man always looks better when he smells good too! Hahah!
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this. It's well priced and smells good. He routinely buys it so it just be pretty good!
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband used this and he really didn't like it it didn't sud up really good and he didn't feel clean
Georgia S.
Detroit, MI
My son uses this product and his skin is noticeably brighter and the fragrance grabs your attention.
Rebecca A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get this for my husband and he always smells so amazing. It keeps him clean and his skin hydrated
Amy G.
My husband has used this product before. It gives him a very good clean after Aa hard days of work.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great, long lasting smell. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. He has fairly dry skin, but
Kaylonie D.
My boyfriend enjoys this body wash and i like the smell love the different scents. Good body wash
Ali W.
Soso, MS
My brother and boyfriend both use Dial for Men. You can even smell the scent after the shower.