BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
My husband enjoys the cleaning of this product and I enjoy the smell. It's a real win win for our family.
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband used this and he really didn't like it it didn't sud up really good and he didn't feel clean
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this. It's well priced and smells good. He routinely buys it so it just be pretty good!
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
My boyfriend uses this and it smells so good! A man always looks better when he smells good too! Hahah!
Georgia S.
Detroit, MI
My son uses this product and his skin is noticeably brighter and the fragrance grabs your attention.
Rebecca A.
I get this for my husband and he always smells so amazing. It keeps him clean and his skin hydrated
Amy G.
My husband has used this product before. It gives him a very good clean after Aa hard days of work.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great, long lasting smell. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. He has fairly dry skin, but
Kaylonie D.
My boyfriend enjoys this body wash and i like the smell love the different scents. Good body wash
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
My husband uses these and seems to enjoy them! Helps with any dry skin issues he may be having