BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
It dried put my skin really bad. Not sure if it was because it was dial or the type we got. But i used it twice and my skin was so dry I couldn't stop itching
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My husband uses this body wash some times. He likes the scent and feels like it is very hydrating for his dry skin. He uses it at least twice a week rotating with some of his more high end body washes.
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
It really good for my husband he always saying how good it is, it very gentle it never harsh, this product is all about the pros, it has some good values on it it not that pricey, and yes I would buy it again for my husband.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
My SO used this in the shower regularly. He likes it. He's not super picky when it comes to products. I like the smell a lot too.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have 2 boys and my husband in the home, they all 3 love this body wash, and I always repurchase for them.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Tewksbury, MA
My husband and three sons use the Dial Ultimate Clean body wash for Men. They use it daily when they shower. It works very well to clean their bodies and the smell is great. The value is great for the price and I definitely will buy it again.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I buy this product for my adultish boys. You can't beat the price and it has a great clean fresh scent and the boys say it cleans well. Seema to be a refreshing clean.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this stuff it smells so good and the smell lasts a while and gets the job done
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Philadelphia
This smells so good and the scent lasts for a long time I don't have anything negative to say about it and it's not expensive in my opinion I think it's worth the money
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Broadview Heights, OH
I buy this for my husband! He likes the clean fresh feel and I like how good he smells after his shower!