BY DIAL

Lauren W.
My husband loves this body wash. It's great. It's pretty strong smelling and leaves his skin clean and soft.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband love to use bodywash when taking a shower. Dial for men is excellent for him it has a great smell.
Cindy G.
Pharr, TX
My husband uses this product & he loves it. Hes been purgasing this for i can say 4 years now , just amazing!
Antoinette L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have 2 boys and my husband in the home, they all 3 love this body wash, and I always repurchase for them.
Melissa V.
Winston Salem, NC
My teenage son loves this. Cleans great and just enough scent to smell great without being overly powerful
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend loves this soap. And I love the way it makes him smell. It leaves his skin so soft and smooth.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this and sometimes I steal it from him ;) it smells soooo good and stays that way all day!
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
My husband enjoys the cleaning of this product and I enjoy the smell. It's a real win win for our family.
Sandra E.
Broadview Heights, OH
I buy this for my husband! He likes the clean fresh feel and I like how good he smells after his shower!
Ta'Lemia M.
My husband and sons are crazy about this. They buy it in bulk. They use it everyday and I love the smell.