BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Lauren W.
My husband loves this body wash. It's great. It's pretty strong smelling and leaves his skin clean and soft.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend works in a warehouse and works long hours. This keeps him fresh and gets all the dirt of day off
Cindy G.
Pharr, TX
My husband uses this product & he loves it. Hes been purgasing this for i can say 4 years now , just amazing!
Antoinette L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have 2 boys and my husband in the home, they all 3 love this body wash, and I always repurchase for them.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this and sometimes I steal it from him ;) it smells soooo good and stays that way all day!
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend loves this soap. And I love the way it makes him smell. It leaves his skin so soft and smooth.
Melissa V.
Winston Salem, NC
My teenage son loves this. Cleans great and just enough scent to smell great without being overly powerful
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Haven't personally used this but my father buys it every time he runs out so I assume it's his favoritešŸ˜‚
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
My husband enjoys the cleaning of this product and I enjoy the smell. It's a real win win for our family.
Sandra E.
Broadview Heights, OH
I buy this for my husband! He likes the clean fresh feel and I like how good he smells after his shower!