BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Malae T.
Malae T.
I like this product. It literally feels like your whole body is being refreshed. I like the smell too, it's like a breath of fresh air.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
I love the way this smells in the shower and on my skin its exhilarating. Smells wonderful and my wife loves it
Serita D.
Serita D.
I buy Dial for both my son and my husband and it's their favorite. If I buy any other they grumble at me. Dial has a lot of great scents that we don't find overpowering like some are. It tends to last a long time when I buy them their own bottles, so it's a good value too.
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
Smelled amazing. Every time my boyfriend washes his body with this i can smell it throughout the day even when he gets home from work and i love it. He loves it and says it makes his sensitive skin feel great
Raven W.
Raven W.
Smells amazing. Can be used with women too. Very affordable. Gentle on skin. Not really drying to the skin. Use it every night when I shower before bed. Smell was long lasting and strong hours later after use. I would highly recommend this product!
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
This might seem weird but I have used this men's body wash before and it smells so good to me . Personally I like the way boys smell so I love to use this product and it also cleans my body which leaves an after smell when I get out of the shower .
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Altus, OK
I purchased this for my husband. This is a good, basic body wash in a masculine scent. I'm sure there are many products out there that could do the job, but I have to admit that he loved the packaging. Using a product that has the clear look of a men's product makes him feel taken care of.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband used this and he really didn't like it it didn't sud up really good and he didn't feel clean
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
My hubs uses this and thinks its great for scrubbing off a hard days work. The smell lasts. He uses it everyday and goes through it fast so its a good thing that is comes eith a value price tag at the rate he goes through it.
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
This is my husbands body wash but I love the sent but it does leave a sticky feeling on my skin. Kind of like a film.