BY DIAL #64 in Body Wash

Adriana L.
New York , NY
My boyfriend loves this one sometimes I sneak and use it when I'm out of soap too he smells so yummy after a shower
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
The hubby enjoys it leaves a great smell on the skin I love when a body was does that I can smell his skin all day
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this. It smells manly but still gives the hydration we need. Love this stuff. You will not be disappointed.
Erin B.
Longview, WA
all the boy and my husband love this brand, we go through it pretty fast and for the price that is fine with me!
Filiberto N Celia T.
Brownsville
My husband loves this body wash. Really nice clean smell. Feels good to the touch. Provides great lather on body
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
I love the way this smells in the shower and on my skin its exhilarating. Smells wonderful and my wife loves it
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells really good. Its very soothing to skin. Its affortable. Cleans very deep in poors. Works great on skin.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend works in a warehouse and works long hours. This keeps him fresh and gets all the dirt of day off
wade s.
Some great body wash. Anyone should use it fresh scent cleans well and doesn't leave behind that dry feeling
Lauren W.
My husband loves this body wash. It's great. It's pretty strong smelling and leaves his skin clean and soft.