BY DIAL

Adriana L.
New York , NY
My boyfriend loves this one sometimes I sneak and use it when I'm out of soap too he smells so yummy after a shower
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The hubby enjoys it leaves a great smell on the skin I love when a body was does that I can smell his skin all day
Erin B.
Longview, WA
all the boy and my husband love this brand, we go through it pretty fast and for the price that is fine with me!
Filiberto N Celia T.
Brownsville
My husband loves this body wash. Really nice clean smell. Feels good to the touch. Provides great lather on body
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. It smells manly but still gives the hydration we need. Love this stuff. You will not be disappointed.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells really good. Its very soothing to skin. Its affortable. Cleans very deep in poors. Works great on skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
I love the way this smells in the shower and on my skin its exhilarating. Smells wonderful and my wife loves it
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend works in a warehouse and works long hours. This keeps him fresh and gets all the dirt of day off
wade s.
Some great body wash. Anyone should use it fresh scent cleans well and doesn't leave behind that dry feeling
Raziel P.
This dries out my skin and the smell isn't great v ft generic man smelling but for the price it does the job