BY DIAL #61 in Body Wash

Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
My husband started buying this body wash about a year ago and now he doesn't like any other kind. He says no brand makes him feel as clean as dial does. It doesn't leave that slimy layer on the skin when you wash it off. It leaves the skin clean, soft , and moisturizer. He loves this body wash and don't think he wants to change it up any time soon !
Brianne P.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this for my husband.  It smells nice, but not overpowering.  He seems to like it.  It has just a clean smell, but not to "chemically" or artificial.  He says his skin feels nice, not dry or oily, so it seems balanced.  We usually buy this when they are on a good sale and are pleased with the purchases.
Marie D.
Harrison, OH
All day yummy smell!! My husband is a corrections officer inside our city jail and he walks a LOT. According to his Fitbit, he averages 8 miles a day...so he kinda smells when he gets home. When I switched to Dial for him, it made a huge difference. Of course he still smelled a little after a long day of work, but the scent of the body wash was still present and made a huge difference!
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiancé uses this and loves it. He says it keeps his skin from getting too dry. I love that it smells delicious! Great price and easy to find but it's kinda a small bottle. Doesn't last as long as some do. Overall great product!
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This definitely makes my partner smell so good, after a long day of work or hitting up the boxing gym. Would definitely recommend for all the ladies who have a spouse with an active lifestyle! The smell doesn't wear off shortly after the shower like other brands do, does stay for a couple of hours.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
My husbands almost loved body wash. He prefers this over all others. The smell is fresh and last all day even through the hottest days. Very inexpensive and the bottle lasts a long time. We buy it constantly.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
I got this for my husband because he hates it when i spend excessive money on grooming products for him because hes just not picky and is a mechanic who gets extra dirty. This dried out his skin and didnt take the dirt and grime off of him. Wouldn't recommend if you or tour significant other works a manual labor dirty job.
Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
Disclaimer: I love male scents, I love colognes and anything made for men because of that woodsy, sexy vibe that their scents give off. So of course, I loved the scent for this and I found this body wash to be SO hydrating and it did a great job of cleaning my body and leaving me feeling moist and clean.
Baylee S.
My boyfriend uses this soap and oh my lord he smells so good, ALL day. Seriously I could smell him all day. He says it's gentle and he says he loves it. He's one of those people who use all kinds of soaps, but he thinks this will be his new forever soap.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Dial full forxe Hydrating body wash is the best my husband loves to use this it leaves his skin so soft and somtimes i even use it love the sent and hiw it leaves body so soft i recomend it