BY DIAL #66 in Body Wash

Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I buy this for my son often as well as other Dial products. He loves the smell of this one so I make sure I keep it in stock. It's a good value, not too expensive. I can find this product almost everywhere I shop, so that makes it really convenient.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
My boyfriend uses this product sometimes and it smells amazing. His skin is always so smooth and it's long lasting. The price is reasonable and I would for sure recommend to someone looking for a good body wash at a good price
Karen P.
Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Although this is supposed to b for men im a woman and i love it i use it for a bubble bath and body wash and love it its a good quality body wash thats not to heavy and leaves you clean and fresh without a film on your skin
Janie A.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son and husband love this brand, they use it daily. The smell is lasts all day and keeps them moisturized with lotion too. I would definitely recommend it to any one and we would purchase it again!
Michael B.
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
I have found a bodywash I truly love and smells great. I fully recommend this product in it leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. My wife loves the way it smells as well.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
My husband used this for about a month. He ended up throwing away some of it because it made his skin so dry and itchy. Sorry not recommended for sensitive skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Absecon, NJ
My son uses this product and it works great for his dry skin. We have been using for the last year or so and has even helped with his breakouts.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
I haven't personally used this but my husband has and he likes it! There are others out there that he prefers over this one.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Farmington, ME
Love saving money buying in bulk. Boyfriend always smells fresh coming out of shower. Makes you feel clean. Would buy again.
Samaa M.
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad uses this and he always smells fresh. He never buys anything else other than this brand because he loves it so much