BY DIAL #62 in Body Wash

Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean Full Force Hydrating Body Wash
  • "My husband and three sons use the Dial Ultimate Clean body wash for Men. They use it daily when they shower. It works very well to clean their bodies and the smell is great. The value is great for the price and I definitely will buy it again." in 13 reviews
  • "My brother loves this body wash. It smells good and it isn't harsh on sensitive skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "My son uses this product and it works great for his dry skin. We have been using for the last year or so and has even helped with his breakouts." in 5 reviews
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
My husband started buying this body wash about a year ago and now he doesn't like any other kind. He says no brand makes him feel as clean as dial does. It doesn't leave that slimy layer on the skin when you wash it off. It leaves the skin clean, soft , and moisturizer. He loves this body wash and don't think he wants to change it up any time soon !
Marie D.
Cleves, OH
All day yummy smell!! My husband is a corrections officer inside our city jail and he walks a LOT. According to his Fitbit, he averages 8 miles a day...so he kinda smells when he gets home. When I switched to Dial for him, it made a huge difference. Of course he still smelled a little after a long day of work, but the scent of the body wash was still present and made a huge difference!
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My fiancé uses this and loves it. He says it keeps his skin from getting too dry. I love that it smells delicious! Great price and easy to find but it's kinda a small bottle. Doesn't last as long as some do. Overall great product!
Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
Disclaimer: I love male scents, I love colognes and anything made for men because of that woodsy, sexy vibe that their scents give off. So of course, I loved the scent for this and I found this body wash to be SO hydrating and it did a great job of cleaning my body and leaving me feeling moist and clean.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
My husbands almost loved body wash. He prefers this over all others. The smell is fresh and last all day even through the hottest days. Very inexpensive and the bottle lasts a long time. We buy it constantly.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
My hubs uses this and thinks its great for scrubbing off a hard days work. The smell lasts. He uses it everyday and goes through it fast so its a good thing that is comes eith a value price tag at the rate he goes through it.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
I got this for my husband because he hates it when i spend excessive money on grooming products for him because hes just not picky and is a mechanic who gets extra dirty. This dried out his skin and didnt take the dirt and grime off of him. Wouldn't recommend if you or tour significant other works a manual labor dirty job.
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Dial full forxe Hydrating body wash is the best my husband loves to use this it leaves his skin so soft and somtimes i even use it love the sent and hiw it leaves body so soft i recomend it
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok I'm a female but my husband had this in the shower and I used it. It's gentle on my skin and also my husbands who has sensitive skin. The smell is great, I love it! We actually buy this pretty often. The price is awesome.
Jessie C.
Oxnard, CA
My boyfriend really loves using these body washes. It leaves such a fresh scent every time he walks out the shower it's like he's a brand new man all spiffy & clean! Love when he uses it I can just sniff him all day long!