BY DIAL

Description:

This body wash helps you get rid of dirt and hydrate your skin. So you look good and smell great - but like a manly guy, not a girl. Engineered with the Right Balance of Skin Conditioners and Odor-Removing Cleansers. Results in smooth skin and a really.

Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley, CA
My husband loves Dial when it come down to body wash. It leave the skin feeling clean and soft. It doesn't leave any sticky residue. And the smell that it gives to the skin is so fresh. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart and the value you can't beat! Highly recommend for men.
NaNii B.
I absolutely love this soap or my 14 yr old son. I purchased this at walmart foe a good price. It is amazing leave his body feeling refreshed and smelling good all day. I HIGHLY reccomend this for young teens playing sports.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
My husband and son have used this and it smells amazing and they both really seem to like it. The bathroom smells so good when they get out. Smells amazingly clean.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
My husband lives this body wash. I also love him using it. It smells amazing and it lasts him forever. It's great
Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
My husband smells great after showering with this stuff! It has a strong manly smell that I love . We are repeat purchasers of this, as it never disappoints. Would definitely buy it again and would reccomend to others !
Iris D.
Matamoros
El aroma es bueno y limpia bien. Deja puel suave y tersa...vas un buen producto del cuidado del cuetpo...

Amazon