Dial for Men Speed Foam Body Wash Foaming Gel Arctic Refresh 6.8ozArctic Refresh

BY DIAL

The Ultimate Clean, Faster &Amp; Easier Than Ever, Gel To Foam Formula, Fast Full Body Coverage, Deep Cleaning, Removes Odor Causing Dirt And Oil, Clean Rinsing Without Drying.&Nbsp; No Shower Pouf Needed. see more...

• "My bf uses this and he loves it. It smells so good I recommend men get this body wash its great. " in 12 reviews
  • "I brought this fir my bf. It smells good and he likes it. Its a win win situation i recommend it" in 5 reviews
Chris R.
Gastonia , NC
This product produces amazing results at an awesome price. Some brands of body wash cost near the price of a night out on the town. Not here. For the price of a fast food snack you get a proven name in personal hygiene not an off brand. The product will get your day job funk off and have you fresh and ready to go for the night. So before you go out for a 6 pack with your buds bathe yourself in the splendor that is Dial Arctic Refresh.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
The dial for men speed dial gel was good for the hubby he loved the smell softness on his skin good value a little pricey  I bought it at Walmart dept store  yes it was very long lasting product great smell I would sure buy it again  yes I would buy it again
Ana Vanessa R.
Mi novio usa este gel de baño y le encanta. Segun el le deja la piel bien suave e hidratada. Aunque despues de usarlo es opcional usar crema hidratante pero es recomendable. Es bueno usarlo varias veces al dia para ver buenos resultados y que pueda ser notable el cambio.
Leah R.
Rome, Ga
My dad uses this. I love the smell of it and it seems to foam really well and wash great. It is long lasting and is fairly decent with the price. I bought it at Walmart. I would recommend it to anything who likes a manly smell.
Destiny M.
It was ok
I won't really buy it again
I used it quite often in the shower
But it didn't work out so I stoped about a month ago
I bought it at Walmart
I returned it since I didn't really like it
No i wouldn't recommend
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I have bought this for my husband in the past and he loved it! I love the fresh smell it leaves on his skin and he loves the way it foams. The only problem is it's easy to waste becuase the foam is addicting.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
It gets the job done, but you won't feel good about it. I usually pick this up if they don't have anything else at CVS or Walmart. It's a decently priced product and lasts me about 2-3 weeks. I enjoy the smell, but after a while it gets to your head and gets annoying.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
Andrea C.
I don't like foaming gels for body wash because of the sticky feeling they left behind. My boyfriend on the other hand likes this one so I guess I could give it a try to the ones of this particular brand
Jodi N.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Since Leveer stopped making shower wash, this is the only, repeat ONLY, body shower wash my husband says makes him feel like his skin is clean. And the scent is pretty amazing too.