BY DIAL

Description:

The Ultimate Clean, Faster &Amp; Easier Than Ever, Gel To Foam Formula, Fast Full Body Coverage, Deep Cleaning, Removes Odor Causing Dirt And Oil, Clean Rinsing Without Drying.&Nbsp; No Shower Pouf Needed.

Dial® For Men Speed Foam Body Wash Foaming Gel Arctic Refresh
  • "My bf uses this and he loves it. It smells so good I recommend men get this body wash its great. " in 12 reviews
  • "I brought this fir my bf. It smells good and he likes it. Its a win win situation i recommend it" in 5 reviews
Chris R.
Clover, SC
This product produces amazing results at an awesome price. Some brands of body wash cost near the price of a night out on the town. Not here. For the price of a fast food snack you get a proven name in personal hygiene not an off brand. The product will get your day job funk off and have you fresh and ready to go for the night. So before you go out for a 6 pack with your buds bathe yourself in the splendor that is Dial Arctic Refresh.
Ana Vanessa R.
Mi novio usa este gel de baño y le encanta. Segun el le deja la piel bien suave e hidratada. Aunque despues de usarlo es opcional usar crema hidratante pero es recomendable. Es bueno usarlo varias veces al dia para ver buenos resultados y que pueda ser notable el cambio.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
It gets the job done, but you won't feel good about it. I usually pick this up if they don't have anything else at CVS or Walmart. It's a decently priced product and lasts me about 2-3 weeks. I enjoy the smell, but after a while it gets to your head and gets annoying.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I have bought this for my husband in the past and he loved it! I love the fresh smell it leaves on his skin and he loves the way it foams. The only problem is it's easy to waste becuase the foam is addicting.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
Jodi N.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Since Leveer stopped making shower wash, this is the only, repeat ONLY, body shower wash my husband says makes him feel like his skin is clean. And the scent is pretty amazing too.
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
I haven't particularly used this product.. But, both of my sons have..I bought them each their own scent... To me they both smelled exactly like old spice sport... But for cheaper price!!
Vickie A.
bristol, VA
a great product that helps keep hands and body clean without drying my skin out ,, i will always love dial and the different scents is has and able to choose because it is affordable
Matthew T.
Love this product! It really gets deep on your skin, cleaning your pores, love how smooth, and cooling effect you get wrk you use it! This is my go-to product when I need something thats really good for my skin!
Danielle L.
Sterling Heights, MI
 My husband uses this product he really likes it .   It also never lakes or makes a mess in the shower.He says it doesn't dry out the skin and it smells great.  He also thinks it's a very great value he buys it all the time.  I know he would definitely recommend it to his friends to use also.