BY DIAL

Dial For Men Speed Foam Arctic Refresh Body Wash: 40+ washes Speed foam Deep cleansing Rustproof aluminum can Odor defense Foaming gel

Dial® For Men Speed Foam Arctic Refresh Body Wash
  • "I love the smell of dial for men article refresh body wash. Makes my husband smell so good and his skin is so soft I recommend this product highly " in 9 reviews
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I don't use it but my boyfriend does and he likes it, mostly because we live in a hot weather so the "arctic refresh" effect is a relief, a good plus for a body wash in a hot weather. Besides my boyfriend says that it helps relaxing his muscles after the gym. So I think is a good product with a good price.
Alex R.
Watsonville, CA
I love how this smells. I like how smooth it leaves my skin and how good it smells. I got this product at target. It was wired because there was a guy that recommended me to try this at least once. And ever since then I been using it
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy this for my 20-year-old son. He likes the application, and the smell. For the price, it doesn't seem like there is quite as much product as there should be. I don't buy this product exclusively for him,only because there are more inexpensive products that do the same thing on the market.
Mahreen K.
I get these for my husband always from Walmart. easy to use, smell great and cost friendly. It is smooth and doesn't dry his skin out. He loves the texture and cleanliness. Gentle on skin as well. The packaging is sleek so it fits right on our shower ledge.
alana w.
I really truly do love the smell of this body wash but it kind of does smoke but I like it anyways I love the small and really just so good size and I haven't ran out and it least a month but I am about to run out and maybe a couple days but it's great and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves the sense of
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
Bought it for my boyfriend. He uses it everyday, and it makes him smell nice, too! He's a man of few words, only describing it as "pretty good." I believe he'd be fine with any "masculine" scent, but I like the smell also. Definitely get this for a man in your life!
D'Andre H.
Fort Worth, TX
Nice creamy body wash that lathers really well. The aroma it gives off after a wash is pretty nice too. If you can't go for a Bath and Body works type of wash, this is easily a great alternative.
Germán S.
Great product that's impossible to find in stores anymore. If you can get it for around$2,00 a can that's a good price, it originally sold for $5.95 retail. I get maybe 20-25 washes out of a can, but maybe I use too much. It starts dispensing slowly when the can gets about half empty, which is maddening! I opened up an empty can (don't try this at home kids) and found that the gel is attached to a foil pouch which is connected to the nozzle. The rest of the can is filled with the pressurized propellant. It seems that when the can starts to empty the pressure in the can drops and can no longer squirt out the contents as energetically as it did at the beginning. What I do at that point is to put the can in the sink under the hot running water while I shave. This heats up the contents and pretty much fixes the problem. I've never had a problem doing this and I really can't imagine anything bad happening, but of course you do this at your own risk (lawyers and all).
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
your skin will thank you for it it leaves you that so fresh feeling and smells great doesent leave that soapy sticky feeling all around fresh feeling great product
Carla C.
Laredo, TX
I have used Dial products since I was little because my mother started to buy them.I love how they smell and I love that they make my skin feel super clean and mousturized. I tried to use other product but definitely this is just the best one, i love it.