Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDial
Dial For Men Odor Armor Antibacterial Soap

Dial® For Men Odor Armor Antibacterial Soap

Description:

Trusted antibacterial cleansing and all-day odor protections. Odor Targeting System: A targeted system destroys odor-causing germs so you can start your day fresh and odor free. Powerful Cleansers: Mild yet powerful cleansers deep clean dirt, oil and odor and rinse clean without drying your skin

Inggredients:

Active Ingredient - Purpose.Triclocarban 0.30% - Antibacterial.Inactive Ingredients Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate1 and/or Tetrasodium Etidronate1, Ultramarines.*Contains one or more of these Ingredients.1Contains one or more of these Ingredients..

I'ma a female and I want to use this. Is it safe for a female to use?
Start your review of Dial® For Men Odor Armor Antibacterial Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Lester R.
Madisonville, TN
This is a great product leaves you clean and fresh yyou know if you have surgery the hospital recommends this product for the antibacterial properties it has!
Miz B.
Eugene, OR
I am a woman who loves her girly frills, but this soap is a must for every shower! After I'm nice and soaked, I use this soap on my armpits, my lady armpits but not too close to my lips, my ears, piercings, and belly button; then leave the areas nice and soaped up while I continue through the rest of my washing routine, rinsing at the end. This soap is really great at making sure you don't ever put deodorant or lotions over bacteria after a shower. It never irritates my skin in those areas. Made for a man, but strong enough for a woman, who loves to be as clean, and smell like a woman.
dylan P.
Dwight, IL
leaves your skin dry and itchy so im not a fan but the odor blocking works for a few hours.
ofir S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Great soap but leaveyour body a little on the dry side , besides that other smells great.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
I purchased this soap for my husband. We love the scent. It is so refreshing. The manly scent is fresh and I enjoy using it too. The smell last for hours on your skin. We found it at our local grocery store, wish it was at walmart.
Noah O.
Abilene, TX
After getting super oily and gross working under a car I can trust this to take care of my dry skin.
Joleen K.
Janesville, WI
This soap leaves you feeling extra clean. It smells super good. I didn't get the whole case but purchased one bar to try it. If I can find it again I would purchase it again because of how well it smells and how long it works after the shower. Thanks!
Jennifer P.
Caguas, PR
My husband use it and he love it. I like it too because of their fragance. smells very macho!
Christine R.
Goshen, NY
I personally love this soap I know it says men but I use it too! It starated with just the boys and my husband using it but I love the way it smelled. So I myself tried it. It cleans great and smells great. Even as a woman with different skin as our partner. I come out of the shower smelling great all day as well as feeling clean and not dry.
Juan D.
San Francisco, CA
Great product. Works well and keeps you clean. The smell is good and does not have to much perfume. Good value for the price. Is not a harsh soap.