BY DIAL #84 in Bar Soap

Description:

Trusted antibacterial cleansing and all-day odor protections. Odor Targeting System: A targeted system destroys odor-causing germs so you can start your day fresh and odor free. Powerful Cleansers: Mild yet powerful cleansers deep clean dirt, oil and odor and rinse clean without drying your skin

Inggredients:

Active Ingredient - Purpose.Triclocarban 0.30% - Antibacterial.Inactive Ingredients Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate1 and/or Tetrasodium Etidronate1, Ultramarines.*Contains one or more of these Ingredients.1Contains one or more of these Ingredients..

Buy on Walgreens*
Samantha T.
This is a very good, inexpensive soap and has such an amazing smell. It is hard to find a soap that men actually enjoy the smell of, but this has a great scent to it and it works just as good. I would definitely recommend.
Deanna B.
Macon, GA
My boyfriend uses this & really likes it. He is really into smelling good and the scent is nice. It's not too harsh on skin as long as you moisturizer afterwards. I would buy it again if I could find it in store.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I get this for my sons. They are two active little guys who sweat up a storm. They run, jump, wrestle, climb etc....Buy the time they get done playing outside their under arms smells will knock you out. They uze this soap and they smell manly fresh. Its not harsh on their little skin and it is hydrating
Taz Y.
Amarillo tx
It smells so clean, can't use it for more then a month at a time because my hubby has dry skin and it a little rough. But it helps the smell of feet better then any other soap. It does dry out with small cracks on the soap dish were as dove don't. I buy this once every few months.
Lora S.
Monticello , GA
This is the only soap my husband will use. We usually purchase it at Walmart where it's not costly, and it last awhile as well! He says it makes his skin feel good and I would highly recommend it! My husband would absolutely say he didn't like it if he didn't.
Alison V.
We have been using Dial for decades. It's the only soap that my family uses 7 days a week.The price is very reasonable. You can buy this soap anywhere. The scent is great.  I highly recommend this product. I will continue to buy it for my family!
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
This bar soap works extremely well! It makes me feel super clean and it very sudsy-which is good. It smells better than any other men's bar soap I've ever used, and it's cheap! I love this product and would recommend it to any man!
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
My husband recently tried these soap bars, they smell amazing and keeps him fresh all day. However he has found that the soap is quite harsh on his skin so is using them every other day.
Miz B.
Eugene, OR
I am a woman who loves her girly frills, but this soap is a must for every shower!
After I'm nice and soaked, I use this soap on my armpits, my lady armpits but not too close to my lips, my ears, piercings, and belly button; then leave the areas nice and soaped up while I continue through the rest of my washing routine, rinsing at the end.
This soap is really great at making sure you don't ever put deodorant or lotions over bacteria after a shower. It never irritates my skin in those areas. Made for a man, but strong enough for a woman, who loves to be as clean, and smell like a woman.
Wendy W.
Gloucester City, NJ
This review is for Dial glycerin soap whose link led to men's odor armor soap. I am NOT reviewing the men's soap!

I absolutely love this soap. It lasts a long time, doesn't dry your skin, provides doesn't protection and helps keep your skin healthy. I also prefer the fragrance to that of traditional Dial soap which can be harsh to those of us with fragrance allergies. I am able to buy them bundled on sale which saves money two ways and buy more when the next sale hits before I run out. I highly recommend the cranberry version.