BY DIAL

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Dial for Men Magnetic body wash is clean rinsing and moisture rich, so you get a great clean without drying your skin, and leaves you smelling so good women can't help but notice.

Kimberly C.
I bought this Magnetic Enhancing Body wash from Dial for my husband for Christmas. He loved it and wants to continue using. It helped his skin and lathers up great not to mention it smells great !
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
My boyfriend uses this in the shower and when he gets out our hole house smells so good from it! Doesn't make his skin dry and makes him feel super clean!
Meryen A.
I gave this as a stocking stuffer to my brother and he loves it he always showers with it and smells good all the time
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Alot of my guy friends I see they have this in there shower's. They love this body wash by dial!
Yusra A.
Scarborough
Though I don't use this, my uncle does and he really loves it. he says that it really has a nice smell and leaves him feeling nice and clean.

back