BY DIAL

Dial® For Men Hair & Body Wash ISO Fresh Sport™.
ISO fresh sport™.
Isotonic freshness™ with electrolytes.

Dial® For Men Hair & Body Wash ISO Fresh Sport
  • "Dial for men hair and body wash ISO fresh sport is a high quality , refreshing body wash for men. I bought it from walmart and is a good value for money. It does a good job cleaning and keep my skin fresh for long. I highly recommend it to others. ....." in 15 reviews
Jacob G.
fresh squeaky clean feeling it doubles up as a facial wash also he has very dry skin and this left him moisturized all day we both love this product I definitely recommend for mean with dry skin it works wonders!
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
My husband and son both like this. They don't like to fuss too much so they like that it can be used on hair and body. It works a lot better on my husband's short hair than my son's long hair, though. The smell is pleasant and it's a great price when you are on a budget.
Rachel D.
My husband really likes the way that the Dove for Men Hair and Body Wash in Fresh Sport smells and makes his skin feel. I'm not going to lie, I like it too. It maintains it smell and feel throughout the day. Very reasonably priced and totally recommend.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
What a great product! Convenient use for hair and body. Smells amazing and lasts all day, even while working in the heat all day. My family has been using Dial for years and will continue for years to come!
LaChae R.
Chattanooga, TN
My fiance uses this all of the time. He works in a dirty job and it does a fantastic job of cleaning off the dirt and grime! It is affordable and easily accessible. It makes him smell great and he does not complain of it drying his skin out. We repurchase over and over.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The men in my household love this product. They use it all the time and loves the way it makes them feel when they get out of the shower. It is not expensive and we all highly recommend it! We love this!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Dial is our go-to brand for my husband. This brand is extremely effective at washing & cleaning my husband & leaving him with a wonderful (but not overpowering) scent that lasts the entire day through.
Molly R.
I LOVE when my husband buys this soap because it leaves a wonderful, lasting scent that I just can't get enough of! When he is away on business I will use this soap myself to have that reminder scent
Krystle b.
Garden City, MI
My fiancé loves this! Most of this time he uses my shampoo and body wash and he'll love it because of the softness of it, when I have him try any other men's brand he hates it. This is the only stuff he uses and it smells so good!!!
Veronica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband really likes this brand. One things he enjoys is the scent. Another great perk for him is being able to use it to shampoo his hair and to wash his body. He likes to make his showers as quick as possible and this helps!
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
Did anyone else get dry skin from this?
Adam V.
Could I get a sample of this product please?